Zuiderdam: recent wifi charges

detroit70

When I was last on the Zuiderdam in January, 2015, they offered a relatively reasonable charge for unlimited Wifi of under $200 for a 12 day Panama Canal cruise (if I remember correctly.)

I'm booked to reboard the Zuiderdam on September 27th for a 10 day Canada/New England cruise.

Have any of you sailed recently on the Zuiderdam, and can you share what the current (for you) wifi rates were?

Thanks so much!

• 5 months later...

We just got off the Westerdam 17-day cruise to Hawaii on 1/31/17 and had the following choices of unlimited wifi:

Social Plan $129.99 for connection to social sites like Twitter, Facebook,Instagram & others

Enhanced Plan $179.99 for the above (I assume) plus email and other apps (we chose this and shared-you can only use 1 device at a time), no music streaming

Premiere Plan $264.99 for the above (I assume) plus access to Skype

The connection was much better than usual, even in the middle of the ocean; it was well worth the price since it was not measured in minutes. The last 2 days the connection in the Cafe was not working very well, for some reason, especially the free NY Times site (only went to text). Also, the computer in the Exploration Cafe would "reboot" itself (and cut you off from whatever you were doing) after about 30-45 minutes of use. This did not happen with your own device.

So, at least our ship had unlimited wifi after Jan 1.:)

• 3 months later...

Has unlimited wifi been reinstated. I'm going to Panama Canal in December, lots of port time and my carrier has free internet and text connection internationally so I'm thing it thru. Can I share the 1000 minute package?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Has unlimited wifi been reinstated. I'm going to Panama Canal in December, lots of port time and my carrier has free internet and text connection internationally so I'm thing it thru. Can I share the 1000 minute package?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

You can share your login password with whomever you choose with no limit on devices.