Port Times?

pullen0

I will be on Celebrity Summit for the Southern Caribbean Holiday Cruise. I have the listed port times for each destination. My experience on my RC cruise is that we were at each port well before the listed start time and were able to leave the boat on time. We were at the gate early each time and basically walked right off the boat. Is that typical for Celebrity as well?

Also, on our RC cruise, we had to be back to the ship 30 minutes prior to the listed time. Is it the same for Celebrity?

Thanks in advance.

Unless there is bad weather or a long distance to travel, Celebrity is usually in port a little early. The on board time is 15 minutes before sail away as far as I an remember. We never cut it that close but the time will be listed in the daily and as you disembark the ship.

I will be on Celebrity Summit for the Southern Caribbean Holiday Cruise. I have the listed port times for each destination. My experience on my RC cruise is that we were at each port well before the listed start time and were able to leave the boat on time. We were at the gate early each time and basically walked right off the boat. Is that typical for Celebrity as well?

Also, on our RC cruise, we had to be back to the ship 30 minutes prior to the listed time. Is it the same for Celebrity?

Thanks in advance.

Being back to the ship 30 minutes prior to sailing time is the same for Celebrity and other mass market cruise lines.