Considerng Ecstasy back to back

sjn911

Just found a new thread...so search again before you post, but still no food info......a new returnee kind enough for an "ask away thread"..so asked there and will post findings here.

They say current music and shows of Motown and Brits and piano player all were great as well as current CD...got dancing going in atrium etc. Also steel drums back..I would love to go and see Charleston.

Edited by sjn911

LOL...thanks everyone...hooray on old school dining..I love that...lol. And compared to service on Spirit..my dining room experience on Paradise was so wonderful...and happy and spoiling. I like the table cloth ambiance...but could take other with different extras..do not get me wrong.

It is mostly all places have never been. Love idea of HMC 2 times and Cozumel 2 times and Charleston discovery on both ends. Plus back to back cruises at a really good price as a solo...like a good deal 7 day, for 10. All that darn air from here either coast and this is something that works 2 weeks...I NEED 2 WEEKS desperately....it has been forever since my last long exit. 2014 to Oregon..lol.

But a few other things are in the running,,,thanks all!!!!

Edited by sjn911

LOL...thanks everyone...hooray on old school dining..I love that...lol. And compared to service on Spirit..my dining room experience on Paradise was so wonderful...and happy and spoiling. I like the table cloth ambiance...but could take other with different extras..do not get me wrong.

It is mostly all places have never been. Love idea of HMC 2 times and Cozumel 2 times and Charleston discovery on both ends. Plus back to back cruises at a really good price as a solo...like a good deal 7 day, for 10. All that darn air from here either coast and this is something that works 2 weeks...I NEED 2 WEEKS desperately....it has been forever since my last long exit. 2014 to Oregon..lol.

But a few other things are in the running,,,thanks all!!!!

Charleston, what a wonderful southern city! Home to one of my favorite authors, Pat Conroy. All that Southern charm. Good luck in the decision process!

I have nothing of value to add but wanted to say that I am happy you are considering this trip. I always love your posts and reading that you may be booking makes me look forward to the review!

Keep us posted!

Well said!

Sometimes also, it is not so much about the ship, but the departure port/city, which Sarah has said is one draw. And also the ports of call, the price, and other things. I don't choose my cruises by ship.

Glad you are planning a cruise (or two). Go for it Sarah!!:)

Thanks to all on different posts and threads for the buttering up...it is so sweet and needed it today...ok..facing my dear dad call now and it can go many ways; so glad he is here but what a retired but not really guy. I am so happy I can get a visit with him at family cabin and finally get a cruise in..I will learn the ropes for a review..on this one or another. (Dare I say I am also thinking of a Pacific coastal on Princess and if I won the lottery would stay on that ship for a few more cruises. ) It is the Star Princess that I had the innaugual cruise with my good friend and I could look her up in North county San Diego...but this would be only 7 days and only one new place..but places I ADORE and will never be done with.

Seven appx cruises since 1980 is NOT enough. I love it here..warts and all..and all of us...thanks again everybody.

Edited by sjn911