Dining Rooms on the Freedom of the Seas

What dining room do you like the best on the Freedom of the Seas? I see in the 2015-2016 vacation planner book I have it has 3 dining rooms. They are the Rembrandt dining room, Michelangelo dining room and the Botticelli dining room.

What dining room do you like the best on the Freedom of the Seas? I see in the 2015-2016 vacation planner book I have it has 3 dining rooms. They are the Rembrandt dining room, Michelangelo dining room and the Botticelli dining room.

They are all the same. Each dining room caters to either traditional or my time depending on your preference when you booked your cruise.

Jonathan

Thank you.

they are all the same in terms of menu etc. the only difference is whether you are on early /late dining or MTD as to where you are seated.

it is a multiple level Dining Room. each floor has a different name.

I prefer deck 3 the bottom deck, but they converted it over to the Dark Side, MY Time dining. Most of the waiter singing and other ceremonies start or are only on deck 3. My last Freedom cruise we were late seating on deck 4 and we had a nice seat along the railing so I could see all around, but when some entertainment happened on deck 3, everybody on our deck ran to the railing to watch. We didn't dare lift a fork or glass during that time as they pushed their way into our table trying to see.

• 4 weeks later...
Does anyone know the Early and Late dining times on the Freedom? Last year on the Navigator we were told by our Travel Agent Early time was 5:30, but when we arrived at the ship it was actually 6:15 which was great. Thanks in advance

Bear in mind that the dining times may change when Freedom moves to Port Everglades.

I prefer deck 3 the bottom deck, but they converted it over to the Dark Side, MY Time dining. Most of the waiter singing and other ceremonies start or are only on deck 3. My last Freedom cruise we were late seating on deck 4 and we had a nice seat along the railing so I could see all around, but when some entertainment happened on deck 3, everybody on our deck ran to the railing to watch. We didn't dare lift a fork or glass during that time as they pushed their way into our table trying to see.

MTD is on deck 5 now.

We've never switched our dining table in more than a dozen cruises. We almost ask for them to switch us once because we were next to where the waiters had a stand, but they were full that night and asked if we would wait until the following night for them to find us another table. When we met our waiter, we forgot about the table placement. He was THE BEST waiter out of any cruise..by far, before and after. We were so glad we didn't switch. Makes no difference where they seat u. Foods the same and the service is always great. We've seen the waiters perform MANY times.We don't rush to the rail, but or first time cruisers, I can certainly understand them wanting to see this. It always makes us smile to see how much this means to the new folks, and remembering the first time we saw it.

Does anyone know the Early and Late dining times on the Freedom? Last year on the Navigator we were told by our Travel Agent Early time was 5:30, but when we arrived at the ship it was actually 6:15 which was great. Thanks in advance

I am on the Freedom right now. For this sailing, early is 5:30p and late is 8:00p.

Dan.