Cost of Soda package

Trying to find the regular and sale price of the soda package.

Not the royal replenish, just the regular Royal Refreshment.

The website says $8 per day. Which is what I always thought it was. However yesterday I got an email that ALL packages are 20% off. Now I know that the alcohol packages are not truly 20%. Have read the threads on here and know that its off the "onboard" price.

But the reservation, still shows the sale price on those packages.

However, it does not show any sale on the soda packages.

I have never bought a soda packages, mainly because I cannot drink caffeine. HOwever, this will be our first time sailing a ship with the soda machines and I read all the caffeine free options. Sounds like something I may be interested in.

Are they really on sale at all? I know I can call, but normally the people here know more than the ones on the phone!!!

The Royal Refreshment and Royal Replenish packages don't typically go on sale.

Thats what i figured. I went back and double checked the email.

Heading says "20% off beverages packages" But when you get further into the email, it shows the 20% for all the alcohol packages, and then says, "more all inclusive drink packages. But no sale price listed.

Shouldn't have gotten my hopes up.

Can you buy drinks from the machines?? Like all the non caffeine options

Heading says "20% off beverages packages" But when you get further into the email, it shows the 20% for all the alcohol packages, and then says, "more all inclusive drink packages. But no sale price listed.

Can you buy drinks from the machines?? Like all the non caffeine options

You need the soda cup that comes with the package to activate the machine, there is an RFID chip in it. They do not sell individual drinks from the machine.

Typical marketing material.

Trying to find the regular and sale price of the soda package.

Not the royal replenish, just the regular Royal Refreshment.

The website says $8 per day. Which is what I always thought it was. However yesterday I got an email that ALL packages are 20% off. Now I know that the alcohol packages are not truly 20%. Have read the threads on here and know that its off the "onboard" price.

But the reservation, still shows the sale price on those packages.

However, it does not show any sale on the soda packages.

I have never bought a soda packages, mainly because I cannot drink caffeine. However, this will be our first time sailing a ship with the soda machines and I read all the caffeine free options. Sounds like something I may be interested in.

Are they really on sale at all? I know I can call, but normally the people here know more than the ones on the phone!!!

It just isn't worded accurately enough. They MEAN only the alcoholic packages. Too difficult for them to specify that, apparently.

:rolleyes:

You can only use the freestyle machines with the souvenir cup, which is part of the packages.

If you want individual sodas without a package, you must buy a can, and the selection is small.