help - where can I print off a daily schedule

Hi I am trying to print of a schedule that shows what I have booked re-meals - I printed off for our last cruise and it was a life saver as I was able to prove the info they had down for us was not correct (long story but it was for the people who had originally booked in our cabin). However I have printed off all my cruise stuff and it is not there this time.

This info also had an over view of trips paid and drinks packages bought - But I cant find it - Please help!!

Hi I am trying to print of a schedule that shows what I have booked re-meals - I printed off for our last cruise and it was a life saver as I was able to prove the info they had down for us was not correct (long story but it was for the people who had originally booked in our cabin). However I have printed off all my cruise stuff and it is not there this time.

This info also had an over view of trips paid and drinks packages bought - But I cant find it - Please help!!

It is in your cruise planner, under "My Calendar".

So I browse the UK site but hopefully it is the same

Go to your cruise planner, click on your reservation, click on "Add" as if you were going to add a new excursion or dining package, this should take you to the storefront. On the top right then, there should be a button called "Order History". You can go through this and click "View order details" on the things you want more detail for and then print the whole thing. There is also a calender on the top right for a more compact view without prices. Is this what you're looking for?

Edited by Cruise_Christy

I was always losing this feature too. This is how I access it - Log in and go to Countdown to Cruise > Overview > Cruise Planner (scroll to the bottom of the page), select eg Dining & Beverage and press Add. The My Calendar option appears on a tab at the top of the page that opens.

I'm sure there has to be an easier way, but this works :)

Hi I have done this but I am a bit worried that it will be enough proof that I have paid for my excursions. A on this you could book print then cancel off later. Not that I don't trust the RCL web site lol:D

I didn't buy anything from RCI, just reserved My Time Dining, and I got an email from them confirming my bookings. Have you checked your emails, especially spam folder? Maybe it's there?