Coffee on Anthem

mfabz

Just wondering -- What is the coffee like on Anthem -- made from syrup or fresh grounds?

Celebrity features Lavazza coffee -- does RCC do the same? Thanks for your replies

My (fuzzy) recollection is that La Patisserie has illy coffee.

Just got off AoS; not sure if it was freshly ground, but in a word it was "good". I believe that they use Seattle's Best, and it was fine in the restaurants and cafes.

Sorrento's had free coffee 24/7, with skim, reg and cream available (also had pizza, wraps and cookies). After theatre shows it gets overwhelmed, but other than that, it's pretty much a quick visit and you are good to go. The H270 Cafe, Solarium Cafe and Windjammer had more limited hours, but we never had to hunt to hard to find coffee gratis if we wanted to stay on the upper decks.

In fact coffee was so readily available we didn't have coffee with dinner desert, we usually had it an hour or so after dinner.

One hint; not all the cafes and buffets have paper cups on display, so if you want a to-go, you'll have to ask for paper cups and lids. Hope that helps.

Both of you are also half right. Starbucks owns Seattle's Best.

"Everyone" knows that. Ownership is not beans. :)

Pepsico owns Starbucks ready-to-drink beverages.

That doesn't mean that they taste like Pepsi. :D

Edited by Merion_Mom

It looks like we are both wrong:

6f79a053591fd36bfa4ebfb71dbcda19.jpg

Is that a picture from Anthem or another ship? I have seen other menus for Anthem, including this one in this review.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=49898784&highlight=la+patisserie#post49898784

Just trying to find out what is available to get my caffeine fix.:p

Is that a picture from Anthem or another ship? I have seen other menus for Anthem, including this one in this review.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=49898784&highlight=la+patisserie#post49898784

Anthem. About three months ago, I believe.

Ah. I just double-checked. That photo was mis-labeled. That photo is from Café 270. Your photo IS from La Patisserie.

95848DF7-68AB-41E3-8F8E-4314D86F5534_zpsaoxr4fjy.jpg

Edited by Merion_Mom