Ruby photo of connecting cabins

arizonaperson

Wondering if anyone has any photos Of Ruby or other ships of the connecting cabins.

Is the door where the full mirror is? So do you loose the mirror on each cabin?

Thanks.

A quick search found a few recent threads on this question.

Here is one.......

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2384073&highlight=ruby+connecting+cabins

A quick search found a few recent threads on this question.

Here is one.......

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2384073&highligrht=ruby+connecting+cabins

Thanks,but the link you shared doesn't have photos or address my question at least I didn't see any.

Prior to posting my thread I searched and the link you provided I had read already, you didn't know that,but,thanks for the response though.

Julie

Edited by arizonaperson

We were on the Emerald for New years eve cruise and we were in a connecting mini suite on emerald deck. When you walked in the mirror was there and then there was the connecting door. Nothing was lost.

Sorry do not have pictures.

Thanks for your response at least the mirror is still there on The Emerald Princess and on Emerald deck. Wonder if on Ruby it is the same? We like the full mirror.

We have decided to avoid the connecting cabin(s)all together,but I am sure others will be interested in photos and details of these cabins. :(

I was originally looking at booking Ruby Princess Baja 619 and Baja 621. I realized cabins B621/B623 connect. We would probably never want the interior door open with our travel mates nor would we want to be next door to this cabin.

Again thanks, for any pictures or information at this point for others,but not for us......We changed our mind.

Julie

Thanks,but the link you shared doesn't have photos or address my question at least I didn't see any.

Prior to posting my thread I searched and the link you provided I had read already, you didn't know that,but,thanks for the response though.

Julie

I posted it because I had not seen any photos posted yet.

These connecting doors are new as of the last drydock.

There were some descriptions in threads as noted by cheeseclan.

Had I known about any photos I would have posted them for you. ;)