What is the appeal or value of Johnny Rockets cover charge?

Again, you're one of the main reasons a lot of people would agree with me. Don't really care if you are worried about me. [emoji1303]

I thought you weren't following this thread any longer? Your phone just keeps pulling you back... RIGHT!

I Am relaxed and I don't believe it's an outburst! Oh and I have been using the bold and purple font since I joined on here in 2010 which I use as something that is personal to me and really could care less if you think it is needed or not! :cool:

If you could care less, please do. I couldn't care less.

Edited by poncho1973

DH and I are watching our health based on 90/10. For the bulk off our year (excluding Thanksgiving and Chrismas) we keep it low fat and lower carb but vacation is wide open. We are looking forward to all of this ^^^^^^^ in September [emoji4]

Sent from my LG-V495 using Tapatalk

YES! That is what I am talking about. On vacation all that healthy eating goes out in the wind and I eat whatever I want to eat. I am not saying I just pig out but I just eat whatever I want....as you say....Wide Open! :cool:

You might hospitalize yourself with these types of outbursts. Relax. And no one needs bold, purple text. This ain't Barney & Friends.

Some people just see hamburgers as hamburgers. Maybe that person is one of those people.

I know people that will just about fight to the death over specific brands of mayo. It's just a condiment and a pretty crappy condiment at that. As long as it's not by the bananas, who really cares?

:D:D:D:D

Oh, I'm also one of those "a burger is a burger' people. My sister, on the other hand, LOVES burgers and is a burger critic. :p