when Harmony docks at Barcelona at 5:00 what is the earliest disembarcation time?

galba

Dear fellow cruisers,

Our family is booked (2 parents, 3 kids aged 8, 5, 2) on the Harmony leaving Barcelona on 16 october (less than 2 months!).

The returning ship is supposed to dock at 5:00am when do they let the first passengers off? We are Star Class (Aquatheater 2 bedroom suite).

I ask the question because I'm looking at a 7:20am flight out of BCN and wonder if we can realistically make it.

Thanks,

Realistically the absolute earliest you can expect to be at BCN if everything goes as scheduled would be 7:00 am. I wouldn't even think about any flight before 9:00 am, preferably even later than that. Delays are always a possibility.

Hi

We have disembarked in Barcelona twice, I would not even attempt a flight that early as anything could happen such as the ship getting in late or any issues with customs. we have done express walk off from there at got off the ship about 6.45, there are always lots of taxi's around and the airport is close by (think it was a set fee of 40 euro). We have been at the airport by 7.45am, depending on which terminal you are flying from there can be a queue at security, I would feel comfortable with a flight at 10am at the earliest from previous experience.

We are on the Harmony at the moment and the only days it is not giving you an arrival time on the cruise compass is when docking at Barcelona and Civitavevchia. All the rest of the posts it states when it is arriving. Sorry I can't remember when we docked in Barcelona

Having embarked in Barcelona many times the earliest time you will be on the ship would be about 11am. But a lot depends on how fast all the disembarking guests get off. Even people doing back to back cruises have to punch out and re punch their new sail card before you get to get on.

Once you clear security in Barcelona there is a duty free shop and you can buy, beer, wine, & water but bring an empty carryon bag to put your purchases in and then you just walk onto the ship. Barcelona is the one and only port we have embarked at that you can do this.

Enjoy your cruise.

Hi what a t time can the cruisers got off in Barcelona when they started the cruise in rome? My sister and I are getting on in rome on Sept 29 and we will be in Barcelona on the Sunday. Trying to figure out what time to buy tickets for the sagarda church thx

Having embarked in Barcelona many times the earliest time you will be on the ship would be about 11am. But a lot depends on how fast all the disembarking guests get off. Even people doing back to back cruises have to punch out and re punch their new sail card before you get to get on.

Once you clear security in Barcelona there is a duty free shop and you can buy, beer, wine, & water but bring an empty carryon bag to put your purchases in and then you just walk onto the ship. Barcelona is the one and only port we have embarked at that you can do this.

Enjoy your cruise.

Great, so our short flight arriving in BCN at 10:10 seems fine. Thanks for the info.

Cruisers having experienced the Aquatheater Suite (ours is the 2 bedroom), what are your impressions? We'll be on deck 9.

Will there be a lot of noise late at night from the show, etc.?

Edited by galba