Allure - Live August 28th to September 4th - Changes in Latitude Change my Attitude

A&L_Ont

Lunch is served.

Chicken Cesar for Lisa.

0c824f60adab018e437d548f9879c6d4.jpg

Pasta for Owen.

a2a5c1a065665d4bd7669170ed4ba2bd.jpg

Me on the other hand, I was hungry as I didn't have much breakfast. Spring rolls, chicken satay, and breaded shrimp.

9a148f4e36e5aa32ace8df953c8950c0.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shaniqua the beach boss, was surprised to see us as we weren't to be there until November again. We were greeted with hugs and open arms. There is nothing better than feeling welcomed like you are at home.

When we left she made a special note for when we return in November, making sure we get front row seating. She epitomizes the nature of the Island's nickname, the Friendly Island.

Andrew, if you want to talk baseball with anyone on board, Jerimias (spelling?) loves to talk baseball.

Also, I'm not sure if you guys do the CK, but if you do, Surgeon, that is the way you say it, not the way it's spelled, is a great server and a really nice guy!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Has anyone ever periscoped from Orient? I need to check this app out, I haven't yet.

Bill if you will pay for me to go, I will periscope for you all day long from there. I could only imagine what I would be saying.

Holy wa...I just found this Andrew!!! I saw a couple scopes come across my phone but we've had a crazy busy week. Caught the "sharks in the water" you dork. (In a good way.) Will have to watch for more.

Have a GREAT time - Mary

Glad to see that you have found the party. May have left you at pier in Fort Lauderdale but obviously you got on the ship in Saint Maarten.

I definitely missed the ride to the airport and the ship, but I'm here for the party. :D Helps curb my depression with having no cruises booked (we're trying to renovate the house, but I have the feeling a cruise will be in our near future).

Looks like you had an amazing day at Holland House...this may be our go to spot in November. We have done the Bernard's tour including Maho Beach, so looking for something different. With all the planning and show scheduling I've done thus far, I like the idea of winging it on the port stops. Great scopes today BTW, work got in the way and I had to play catch-up. The piano bit, was....well awesome [emoji23] between your humor, Owen's enthusiasm, and Lisa's laughter, I rate it as one of the best scopes I've watched. Keep em coming [emoji106]

Chris

Hi Andrew! Did you pre-book Holland house or just walk up and purchase? What drinks came with the chairs? Do you happen to have a picture of the menu there? Looks like a fabulous day! You said jet ski rental was $55? Was that for both you and Owen or per person? Thanks!!! Loving your review and scopes!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Looks like you had an amazing day at Holland House...this may be our go to spot in November. We have done the Bernard's tour including Maho Beach, so looking for something different. With all the planning and show scheduling I've done thus far, I like the idea of winging it on the port stops. Great scopes today BTW, work got in the way and I had to play catch-up. The piano bit, was....well awesome [emoji23] between your humor, Owen's enthusiasm, and Lisa's laughter, I rate it as one of the best scopes I've watched. Keep em coming [emoji106]

Chris

I don't know if I can top that one, possibly ever. As I said, we already have HH booked for November. On all but 2 of our visits we have gone to HH.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hi Andrew! Did you pre-book Holland house or just walk up and purchase? What drinks came with the chairs? Do you happen to have a picture of the menu there? Looks like a fabulous day! You said jet ski rental was $55? Was that for both you and Owen or per person? Thanks!!! Loving your review and scopes!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Didn't prebook HH. They always have chairs. 6 drinks come with the two chairs. They can any combo of pop, water or beer.

The jet skis run by the group beside them. It was $55 for both of us on 1 jet ski. I think if you got 2 or wanted to long rider they would deal a bit. Their menu might be on their website.

Thanks for the info on Holland House. Will definitely try that, especially for the wifi and showers. The food looked amazing too. How far from the drop off of the water taxi?

Thanks..

The walk is 3-5 minutes depending on how slow you walk. [emoji3]

I joked about diamonds international taking on all of the waterfront at Saint Maarten. I might have been more right than I knew.

The bar that used to be right by the pier is now gone and I asked a local what they're doing there. He said Diamonds International has bought it and is expanding. The bar has been torn down.

I guess the joke in my piano periscope was pretty foretelling.

4d9fadc3ce296e4c17939dac2d633f7d.jpg

We went to C chops for dinner tonight. It was exceptionally tasty and very well done. Oh and then went to the kids club at least I went to the coffee club. The comedy club was good but not as good as it had been. The comedians just didn't hit their stride.

Have you ever noticed that the sign behind where the comedians stand looks like some sort of colonoscopy scope video or how someone feels down below after they've drank too much Mexican water or had too many hot chilies? Or maybe I just have an over active imagination.

28824f4f1038353dc812f478858cefaf.jpg

After that we went to the 70s dance party. It is always was classic.

Tomorrow we are at San Juan Puerto Rico. We have no official plans for the day. We might just get off the ship and walk around the initial port area. Flow Riding rental is set up for 11 AM.

I think I'll be doing the cabin scope/tour just after lunch if all goes well.