Grand Suite Boarding Question?

Marine7

Was this on Liberty? We got off yesterday and did not have to take the elevator. The concierge had us meet in the Schooner bar and took us all out a side door pretty close to where the cards are scanned to leave. We were pretty much able to go ahead of many people who were still in line from self assist. It was super easy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, but as I said that day it was delayed well over an hour because they could not attach the tunnel thingy due to the weather. It was also pre refurb so now that there is a suite lounge maybe things have changed.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Were now spoiled as well. Our first GS was on Grandeur earlier this month and now will only stay in GS. We have 4 cruises booked and 3 of 4 are GS. We're on a wait list for the 4th.

We were at the airport in Baltimore by 9am. Too bad our flight didn't leave until noon.

It appears that GS are selling out quick on many of the cruises, when we booked our 2017 cruises in April there was only a couple left of both of our cruises

I think you will find GSs open after final payment or closer to cruise date because TAs hold cabins and so do a lot of cruisers who then change their minds. Also, sometimes I have called Royal directly and they have cabins open that do not show up on website.

It is always nice to get that "surprise" when they tell you there is something open. It has happened to us several times. We were able to book our Freedom cruise because I popped into the RCCL website at just the right time. We secured an OS for less than the JS cabins are going for right now. Our oldest daughter got a JS at the same time for what at inside is going for right now. We are pretty happy with this and it does pay to check often.

That is how we secured the last available GS for Nov 2017 on Navigator.

I gave up watching the 9 night Navigators for now because there are no GS's available out to April. If they come open after final, I may switch my Adventure to Navigator. We got a good price on Adventure but the San Juan flights are killing me and Navigator is a longer cruise.

check in may not be any quicker in the suite line (we have always found it is)however boarding differs - Suites board before D+ and D and so on - not sure about Galvaston but thats how its been everywhere we have cruised from -

If this is this case, when do Suite guest board in relationship to a P?

It appears that GS are selling out quick on many of the cruises, when we booked our 2017 cruises in April there was only a couple left of both of our cruises

We were able to get a GS for next April on the Liberty. It will be our first and we are so excited. We also have an OS booked on Carnival Breeze in April 2018.

Were now spoiled as well. Our first GS was on Grandeur earlier this month and now will only stay in GS. We have 4 cruises booked and 3 of 4 are GS. We're on a wait list for the 4th.

We were at the airport in Baltimore by 9am. Too bad our flight didn't leave until noon.

I spoke too soon. A GS opened up yesterday for our 4th cruise next March so we're now 4 for 4. Next cruise is in Dec on Liberty. Already counting the days.