Cruise directors

beaconcroft8

Interesting bait. What is your objective, and who do you want to praise or disparage? I took the bait by replying against my better judgment, perhaps others won't.

I am taking the "bait", too! What's the question? Or, problem/issue/point? Tell us more.

THANKS! Enjoy! Terry in Ohio

From our Jan. 25-Feb. 20, 2015, Amazon River-Caribbean combo sailing over 26 days that started in Barbados, here is the link below to that live/blog. Lots of great visuals from this amazing Brazil river and these various Caribbean Islands (Dutch ABC's, St. Barts, Dominica, Grenada, etc.) that we experienced. Check it out at:

http://www.boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2157696

Now at 41,824 views for these postings.

Candy has inspired me. I can blame her for this posting. Below is more info on our Silver Cloud Cruise Director during our last three segments on that ship in the Caribbean, Amazon River and South Africa.

THANKS! Enjoy! Terry in Ohio

AFRICA?!!?: Lots of interesting and dramatic pictures can be seen from my latest live/blog at:

http://www.boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2310337

Now at 18,884 views for this reporting and visual sharing that includes Cape Town, all along the South Africa coast, Mozambique, Victoria Falls/Zambia and Botswana's famed Okavango Delta area.

Here is our cruise director Alan King closing out a show and previewing the next day's activities and programs. He always shows the audience each day the “happy soxes” he is wearing and does a telling of one of his old-style stories with a funny, twisted ending. Alan is Scottish, has great humor and class. Very experienced and fun!:

Jan15SCStartA67_zps4aduji7i.jpg

On my last Wind cruise, I sailed with Adam Wright on his first SS contract. I, and my close on board friends, all thought he was a wonderful CD. He's low key, always around, and very friendly. His announcements are to the point, and best of all , his Trivia is lots of fun. Adam is now on my list of favorite CDs. I certainly hope to sail with him again!