Enchantment for kids???

Looking at taking the whole family in a cruise next June. Pricing out June (which we've never done). And the prices are crazy. Especially when paying for five cabins!!

Can't do another time because of college kids and one daughter is a teacher

So if we can't afford one of the 7 day cruises. So now I am looking at the 4 day on the enchantment.

Will there be enough to keep a 4&6 year old busy on the enchantment???

Child care and babysitting for a one year old??

Enough to do for 18-26 yr olds???

Thanks for the replies.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We just returned from Enchantment with a 13 year old. I saw the kid's club while I was up checking out the teen area, and parents seemed satisfied and were dropping off their kids. The trip is port-intensive, so there isn't as much demand as there would be on a days at sea cruise. You get the day on Coco Cay, the full day in Nassau, and a day in Key West.

On board there's rock climbing, the trampoline thing, and the pools. There's a small arcade, too. Families with young children seemed to be having a spectacular time on the beach.

I saw a lot of young adults on our cruise (the 18-26 demographic) and they all seemed to be having a very good time.

I posted the cruise compasses for the 4 day trip here: boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2393199

I don't believe there is any group care for the 1 year old....in-cabin babysitting might be available. The 4 and 6 year old are the perfect ages for the kid's clubs....lots for them to do!

No diapers of any kind in the pools....and standard cabins only have showers, so a blow-up tub might be useful.

I honestly don't remember if EN has the nursery. If not there will nothing for the 1 yo other than a group play with parents time slot once or twice. In room sitting can be expensive( think it is $20/hour) and only if there are two crew members willing to do it( it's all on a volunteer basis). Everybody else should be able to find something. She's one of our favorites.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Yes, Enchantment has group care for the one year old as there is a royal babies and tots nursery on board. The 4 and 6 year old should be covered but if wanting water play for the baby, you'll want to consider a small blow-up pool or choose Majesty since they have a kiddie splash area that is ok for swim diapers.

We cruised on Enchantment with our 15 month old and she had a blast. You can "rent" (for free) toys from the nursery and exchange as often as you want. Have fun with whatever you decide!