CAn you use Choice Air if booked with a TA?

My TA said when I was ready to book, they would take care of it booking flights for me through Choice Air or Air2Sea or whatever it is called.

My other question is...if I buy economy fare through Choice Air do I still have the option to upgrade at checkin if there are seats available?

Edited by patreke

My TA said when I was ready to book, they would take care of it booking flights for me through Choice Air or Air2Sea or whatever it is called.

My other question is...if I buy economy fare through Choice Air do I still have the option to upgrade at checkin if there are seats available?

You may or may not have the option to upgrade. You cannot predict what kind of tickets Choice Air will buy from the airlines. There may be some kinds of tickets that are not eligible for upgrades.

Even though you have a TA you can phone ChoiceAir yourself and book your own air.

OntarioCruiser

You can also look online via your reservation in Cruise Planner or the link below to check pricing, airlines and flights. There's even an option to look at flights for cruises you're considering using the "Quick Search" feature on the page link below.

http://www.espresso.cruisingpower.com/choiceair/protected/homeSearchOnly.do?jsessionid=OjPoWW_OdxWa4y83BOp_RJg

Edited by suzyluvs2cruise