World class bar

msalzman1

Hi, I've seen menus online for the drinks. $15.00 is what I'm seeing. Can the premium package not be used at the WCB? Thank you

Yes it can be used, it covers the first $13.00 of the cost.

The drinks are really good too.

santos.jpg.3ec80400fc2700b11ff64bca9cee289b.jpg

Edited by wallie5446

It's 5:00 somewhere.

Sorry I couldn't resist!

They will have the bar open at the Oceanview Cafe (buffet) when you first get on. Mast Grill, Sunset Bar -- probably others. I don't think the Martini Bar is open until mid afternoon though.

I thought I read on a post here they lowered the prices so they would all be in the Premium Package.

On our June Silhouette cruise out of Stockholm the price was $13 and was covered by the premium package.

We were on the Eclipse last spring, and also found that most, if not all, of the cocktails at the World Class Bar were covered under the premium package. And while there has been some mixed reactions to the World Class Bar my husband and I both enjoyed it.

It's 5:00 somewhere.

Sorry I couldn't resist!

They will have the bar open at the Oceanview Cafe (buffet) when you first get on. Mast Grill, Sunset Bar -- probably others. I don't think the Martini Bar is open until mid afternoon though.

I think you posted in the wrong thread :)

We were in the World Class Bar every night while on the Reflection this past March. Drinks made by Niksa were great and never charged any extra for any of the drinks.

We did get the upcharge for the Port I ordered in Blu - but we were fully aware and the extra charge was worth it.

Onboard the Equinox now. The smoking gun is broken. Last repair made things worse.Will take two months to get a new one.

That's no loss. When I tried that drink it was like drinking charcoal.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk