Enchantment 4:20am Disturbance

Those so called beginner cruises?

I have done long and short cruises. On Enchantment last year in Nov. I found the mostly repeat cruises... There was close to 70 pinnacle. I was D+ and there were over 400. This was no a special cruise. People just booked a 4 day for convenience. Everyone I met had already cruised many times.

I found a lot more " beginners" on Oasis in Jan. In fact, most people I met had never cruised before.

Was anyone else on the 8/22/16 Enchantment sailing near starboard rear? The 2nd to last night I was woken up at 4:20am to someone blasting Bollywood slowjams on their balcony 2 doors down. I can't believe how well those balconies carry bass. I was waving from my balcony and (loudly) asking for them to turn it off, but they didn't care. By the time my husband got some clothes on to knock on the door they'd turned it off.

Good lord, do people have no sense? You can't make this stuff up! :eek:

You should have called Guest Services. No one needs to get dressed for that.

Ha! Enchantment was our first cruise! Long time ago [emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Enchantment was my second Royal Cruise - In 1998. it was 7 days Western Carrib. and second cruise with my daughter and cousins. My first cruise with Royal - my daughter and cousins - was 1993 on Monarch - Southern Carrib. cruise bug bit then. She loves to cruise and so do I. She does cruising with Royal and her husband and their daughter - also on Disney. We do only Royal. though I might be talked into going with them on a Disney cruise.

PS - the comment posted by IsanTom about "beginners cruise" was what I would call a nasty and uncalled for comment.