Mitsugirlys FASCINATION with San Juan-review & pictorial

mitsugirly

Is everyone else seeing the news about Little French Key? I got an email about their buildings being set on fire and then this morning saw news that their animals have been removed. Yikes. We loved going here last time we were in Roatan - the kids keep asking to go back next time.

Head over to the Ports of Call pages. There are multiple conversations about LFK over there. Tragic.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

• 2 weeks later...

What do you use for your under water camera? Your pictures are amazing!!

Now one thing I wanted to show you about the entrance to the water where we were located at. There were a bunch of rocks/shells right as you go in the water.

P8161582%20copy-L.jpg

P8161575%20copy-L.jpg

We swam some more and enjoyed more of these guys...

P8161602%20copy-L.jpg

P8161600%20copy-L.jpg

What do you use for your under water camera mitsugirly? Your pictures are amazing!!

If you look at the beginning of most of her reviews (newer ones anyway) I believe she lists her camera as its a popular question. I think she has the Olympus Tough camera. I can tell you I have the Olympus TG4 and it is amazing for underwater pictures and above water too! The Toughs are a bit pricey though.

Hi Kim....I have missed your posts on FB and tried to message you to see if all was okay and saw that your account was cancelled. I still would like to keep up with you and if you are on another link can you e me the link? cac104 at aol dot com.

Hi Kim....I have missed your posts on FB and tried to message you to see if all was okay and saw that your account was cancelled. I still would like to keep up with you and if you are on another link can you e me the link? cac104 at aol dot com.

I noticed that too. I hope all is well.

• 2 years later...

Hi Kim 

Just debarked from your Fascination review and fantastic review!!

I've flown to San Juan, I've had San Juan as a port stop but I've never sailed from there!!! I loved your experience!!

You hit quite a few ports that I hadn't been to, I thoroughly enjoyed myself, thank you!

Now on to the Conquest, ( this one I've been on ) if that's ok with you 😉

Hugs

Nicki

11 hours ago, princess76021 said:

Hi Kim 

Just debarked from your Fascination review and fantastic review!!

I've flown to San Juan, I've had San Juan as a port stop but I've never sailed from there!!! I loved your experience!!

You hit quite a few ports that I hadn't been to, I thoroughly enjoyed myself, thank you!

Now on to the Conquest, ( this one I've been on ) if that's ok with you 😉

Hugs

Nicki

Thanks so much. Glad you enjoyed it. I absolutely love cruising out of San Juan and taking some time before/after the cruise to experience more of PR is absolutely a must do if you can. Doing the Southern itinerary is one of my favorites ever!

• Like 1