Post CRUISE LINE Single Supplement/Solo Bargains HERE

CCHelp

Cunard Queen Victoria

Rome to Rome 14 night cruise

I’m sure this won’t last long,hopefully it’s not a pricing error

$1215 for an inside

Wow! Unfortunately, I think it's already gone. I did a test and the solo price was almost $4K for a standard inside. :(

Hello Everyone. This is my first post and I'm here to be watching for good deals. I returned from my last cruise on NCL Epic just before Christmas last year (2017) and I'm ready to go again soon. My restaurant is closed with damage from an accident so I'm available with short notice in February and part of March (I'll be in a conference between March 22-26) but other than that am flexible. I'm singe and a solo cruiser looking for cheap deals under $800, probably out of Florida, though I live in Kansas City so everything requires airfare. On Spirit there are cheap flights to Orlando. Any thoughts or suggestions where to look or how to be active with groups to find out last minute deals or taking over someone else's itinerary that can't make it or whatever, will be much appreciated. btw, I like sunny warm cruises and at least 7 days.

Very tempted to pull the trigger on this one:

Holland America 7-DAY EASTERN CARIBBEAN Wednesday Apr 11, 2018 on the ms Veendam

Interior came to CDN$1048.51 all in (port fees, trip insurance)

I've placed a courtesy hold on it. Just have to read up on ms Veendam having never cruised with HAL before.

Hello Everyone. This is my first post and I'm here to be watching for good deals. I returned from my last cruise on NCL Epic just before Christmas last year (2017) and I'm ready to go again soon. My restaurant is closed with damage from an accident so I'm available with short notice in February and part of March (I'll be in a conference between March 22-26) but other than that am flexible. I'm singe and a solo cruiser looking for cheap deals under $800, probably out of Florida, though I live in Kansas City so everything requires airfare. On Spirit there are cheap flights to Orlando. Any thoughts or suggestions where to look or how to be active with groups to find out last minute deals or taking over someone else's itinerary that can't make it or whatever, will be much appreciated. btw, I like sunny warm cruises and at least 7 days.

Forums and how to post on them are always challenges. Your question is going to be lost in this current location and should be an independent one. but, we are not allowed to mention specific websites or cruise agents, so answers will be vague. There are, however, numerous websites that a google search of 'last minute cruise' will get you some results. Also 'last minute solo cruise' may gain others. Then search from whatever port may work best for the price, if you can get it. Remember March is March break season, so prices are bound to be up.

Forums and how to post on them are always challenges. Your question is going to be lost in this current location and should be an independent one. but, we are not allowed to mention specific websites or cruise agents, so answers will be vague. There are, however, numerous websites that a google search of 'last minute cruise' will get you some results. Also 'last minute solo cruise' may gain others. Then search from whatever port may work best for the price, if you can get it. Remember March is March break season, so prices are bound to be up.

Also suggest you log in to your NCL account and there is a spot to select number of cruisers. When you put 1 any deals will pop up. Good luck

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I booked a studio oceanview on Harmony for my 7 night WC sailing on December 8, 2019 for $1335 Canadian. The cost difference was only $100 between the studio interior and OV, so YOLO book it I did [emoji23]

I would recommend to monitor this sailing as there is a good chance price will drop, glad I booked this with a TA :)

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

HAL Veendam March 28, 2018 7-night Eastern Caribbean round trip from Ft Lauderdale.

cruise fare $645.30 CAD

taxes, fees, port expenses $201.51 CAD

total $846.81 CAD

This cruise departs and return on Wednesday (probably cheaper air) and is over the Easter holiday weekend.

Very tempted to pull the trigger on this one:

Holland America 7-DAY EASTERN CARIBBEAN Wednesday Apr 11, 2018 on the ms Veendam

Interior came to CDN$1048.51 all in (port fees, trip insurance)

I've placed a courtesy hold on it. Just have to read up on ms Veendam having never cruised with HAL before.

If you’re young and like a lot of late evening entertainment I’d go on another line. The average age is quite old and the ship basically goes to sleep after the late show.

If you’re young and like a lot of late evening entertainment I’d go on another line. The average age is quite old and the ship basically goes to sleep after the late show.

Exactly what I like! Thanks for your insight. I am going.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Forums mobile app

NCL Breakaway's April 15th Transatlantic cruise from NYC to London (Southampton) has a solo guarantee balcony for $1199 (I believe it was; it was $1388 when I went through the booking on the NCL site with taxes and fees) today. Bet that doesn't last long! I'm still tossing around whether I should book it myself but I'll likely dither until the offer is gone. :)

I've been watching Alaska cruise prices since the first of the year, and solos are still 200% for the most part. If you'e booked solos before, when did you start seeing drops? I'm on the east coast, so I have the usual air and hotel add ons, so I'm looking for a deal!

I've been watching Alaska cruise prices since the first of the year, and solos are still 200% for the most part. If you'e booked solos before, when did you start seeing drops? I'm on the east coast, so I have the usual air and hotel add ons, so I'm looking for a deal!

Seems solo fares are fairly rare for Alaska.

I have seen zero supplement solo fares on NCL before. At the very beginning of the season and at the very end.

These could show up just days before, maybe weeks, and if you’re lucky a month.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I am aware of an Alaska cruise on Princess that had a zero supplement but that was in 2016 and it was posted on this thread by late January/early February of that year.:(

If you can successfully use the French Costa website, 15 days from Guadaloupe for one is 195euro....but based on 2 persons, so have to do the no show tactic for the fare. On US site, it is over $1400 per person.

https://www.costacroisieres.fr/B2C/F/BookingV4/Pages/BookingDefinition.aspx?Period=201804&DepPort=FDF&VIti=XXX_MG_15_FDF_U_B0H0_FDF_PTP_ANU_FDF_BGI_TCI_GIB_MRS&Cru=MG15180405

If you can successfully use the French Costa website, 15 days from Guadaloupe for one is 195euro....but based on 2 persons, so have to do the no show tactic for the fare. On US site, it is over $1400 per person.

https://www.costacroisieres.fr/B2C/F/BookingV4/Pages/BookingDefinition.aspx?Period=201804&DepPort=FDF&VIti=XXX_MG_15_FDF_U_B0H0_FDF_PTP_ANU_FDF_BGI_TCI_GIB_MRS&Cru=MG15180405

Thanks for posting this on this board. You beat me to it.

I did a TA on the Costa Favolosa from Guadeloupe last April and had a great time.