Post CRUISE LINE Single Supplement/Solo Bargains HERE

CCHelp

14night transatlantic from Rome to Miami $679.00 solo inside without taxes. Vacation 2 go. November 5, 2017.

I would go for it but I am doing 14 night solo from Copenhagen in October.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

These cruises are with NCL.

RCCL also had a couple of good deals.

Zero supplement cruises...

NCL Dawn

Boston September 8, 2017

Guarantee Inside IX

$594.16 tax included

Guarantee Ocean view OX

$644.16 tax included

NCL Gem

NYC September 9,2017

Guarantee Inside IX

$718.81 tax included

Guarantee Ocean view OX

$868.81tax included

NCL Escape 7 day E. Caribbean from Miami, 9/9/17. Solo rates, all gty, no perks offered.

$449 Inside

$549 OV

$649 Balcony

Of course, this is storm season and "Irma" is hanging out there. Possible this will be changed to a W. Caribbean route. Still a bit early to tell.

NCL Escape 7 day E. Caribbean from Miami, 9/9/17. Solo rates, all gty, no perks offered.

$449 Inside

$549 OV

$649 Balcony

Of course, this is storm season and "Irma" is hanging out there. Possible this will be changed to a W. Caribbean route. Still a bit early to tell.

I am on this cruise. Don't matter to me which itinerary we do as long as we set sail on time and avoid the stormy weather.

Hello,

I'm a little new to the whole solo Cruising prices. Do you mean you get an inside cabin to yourself for 800$(1000$ all in)? Really!?!?

Thank you ahead of time for any information you can share.

I don't find those "great" prices. 3 cruises this May, June and August- last was $499+ taxes August 21.

Best bargain saver which I always use- for an additional $125 off the cruise is redeeming a Cruise Next deposit. Be CERTAIN to always have a supply of them. I'm picking up a $399 Dawn sailing for Friday and that $125 "discount" is significant on that overall cost. :) :) :)

Hello,

I'm a little new to the whole solo Cruising prices. Do you mean you get an inside cabin to yourself for 800$(1000$ all in)? Really!?!?

Thank you ahead of time for any information you can share.

I don't find those "great" prices. 3 cruises this May, June and August- last was $499+ taxes August 21.

Best bargain saver which I always use- for an additional $125 off the cruise is redeeming a Cruise Next deposit. Be CERTAIN to always have a supply of them. I'm picking up a $399 Dawn sailing for Friday and that $125 "discount" is significant on that overall cost. :) :) :)

The prices are right on NCL website, Columbo.

Hello.

I pick this cruise up for $349 which is still available. Total price with using a Cruise next deposit is only about $425 . I'll pick up the next cruise if it also drops this low. :) I always find plenty to do in Bermuda, a great island for me. :)

Two last minute cruise deals from Holland America.

10/10/17 ms Zuiderdam 12N Quebec City - Fort Lauderdale $998 + $249 fees = $1247 ($103.92/night) + grats

10/14/17 ms Rotterdam 10N Montreal - Fort Lauderdale $998 + $263 fees = $1261 ($126.10/night) + grats

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk