Post CRUISE LINE Single Supplement/Solo Bargains HERE

CCHelp

Gesh, trying to find a deal for March and so far I'm not seeing anything at all. I'm hoping for something on the Getaway in March doing the Western Carib.

Has anyone done this in the past and know when a good time might be to see some price drops?

I thought maybe booking my airfare before a cruise but I'm afraid all solo's may sail out before I see a price I'm happy with. Has anyone ever done this or am I crazy? I have an airline voucher...so it's burning a hole in my pocket. :p

I wouldn't book airfare unless ur booking with SW. They will refund or give credit if you have to cancel.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Go to the app store and download an app called Hopper. It will tell you whether to buy now or wait.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Forums mobile app

I use it, but I find that without delta airlines in their mix, it's less useful than it could be. I still check other sites, also.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

You only have until midnight for this, and last I looked there were only about 7 cabins left. Celebrity Silhouette, Port Everglades, Jan. 8-12, 2017. (Sunday-Thursday.). Concierge class cabin at same price as balcony, would be $279 x 2 people if 2 in a room, but $469 for a solo. Total with taxes & prepaid tips, $605. Concierge is also a balcony room, but with more perks and amenities like fresh flowers, fresh fruit, and a bottle of bubbly in the cabin. Evening hors d'oeuvres also. Priority boarding and debarking. The only port is Cozumel, and 2 sea days. Don't wait, expires at midnight tonight! I grabbed it.

Pam

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just checked the NCL web site and it shows a January 2-15/2017 sailing of the Breakaway for 13 days for $232 CDN, that is less than $200 USD for a solo room!

SHIP Norwegian Breakaway

CRUISE PORTS EMBARK New York; San Juan (Puerto Rico); St. Thomas (US Virgin Islands); Tortola (British Virgin Islands); Philipsburg (St. Maarten); St. John's (Antigua); Bridgetown (Barbados); Basseterre (St. Kitts); DISEMBARK New York

My God, if I did not have to be in Florida at that time I would be on that cruise. Heck, if I can delay the trip to Florida I will be on that cruise.

I always wanted to go to Tortola and while I have already been everywhere else I can go again.

Can someone else check this out and see if it is for real!

Edited by Earl Colby Pottinger

i tried...when you click thru, the rate goes way up

There is something wrong here. I tried the booking links and had the solo come up as more expensive than a mini-suite.

That seems wrong. In the morning I am having my travel agent take a look.

The last time this happened on RCL my TA was able to get the rate originally shown on the website before booking. Also I am suppose to get Canadian dollars at PAR so even if I get it at $699 but in Canadian dollars that would be a good price. Post tomorrow what price I finally get the cruise at.

Edited by Earl Colby Pottinger

So sorry that I missed this. Prices have gone up on this. I really need to get instant subscription so I don't miss these deals :(

Cruisegirl while it shows on the website and still did this morning I don't think that was ever the case... RCCL was having the same issues with their web site earlier in the year.. when you click through it is totally different

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I talked to my travel agent this morning and she saw the same web page.

She then went to her booking software. She found the cruise at $462.99 CDN and with port fees and taxes the total came to $1186 CDN or about $889.50 USD.

Joymouse, how much did your booking costs once you add the taxes?

I talked to my travel agent this morning and she saw the same web page.

She then went to her booking software. She found the cruise at $462.99 CDN and with port fees and taxes the total came to $1186 CDN or about $889.50 USD.

Joymouse, how much did your booking costs once you add the taxes?

That looks about right. I went and repriced it tonight and got this. I think last night it was more along the lines of what your TA got. No discounts were applied

72b4c8386e97d94a87e4932729851188.jpg

Well, that is still a good price for a 13 day cruise, well under $100 a day that I try and limit myself to.

The exchange rate for CND <-> USD is constantly changing so numbers will rarely match.

I am still waiting for the condo board in Florida to contact me,if things are okay I still will try to take this cruise.

My default when I post to a thread is to be notified of new posts "weekly" or if I click the subscribe button it is "weekly". But it can be changed on individual threads in your User CP. So for this thread I changed it to be notified "instantly" when someone posts to this thread. And since my new emails pop up on my phone, then I can grab great deals instead of seeing a week's worth of posts on Monday morning. There is also a "daily" notification which comes at the end of the day. Hope that helps! :)

I just booked the Norwegian Breakaway out of NYC on an 11-day Eastern Caribbean for about $131/day for a solo studio, in October 2018. Price includes taxes, port charges, and a service fee for the dining package. Not bad. Here are the ports:

• San Juan, Puerto Rico
  • St. Thomas, U.S. Virgin Islands
  • Philipsburg. St. Maarten
  • Bassetere, St. Kitts
  • Tortola, British Virgin Islands

With a total of five sea days.

I was able to include a specialty dining package and only had to put down a $50 deposit!

Edited by OhJinkies

I just booked the September 17th 2017 sailing of the Crown Princess, 7 nights rt. New York to Canada and New England. $973 total interior cabin, with $150 obc from Princess and $50 obc from my TA. That price reflects a less than zero single supplement (-11%).

I've never done this type of itinerary, preferring a more tropical route, but couldn't pass up the opportunity to try something new at a great price. :)

Tony

My default when I post to a thread is to be notified of new posts "weekly" or if I click the subscribe button it is "weekly". But it can be changed on individual threads in your User CP. So for this thread I changed it to be notified "instantly" when someone posts to this thread. And since my new emails pop up on my phone, then I can grab great deals instead of seeing a week's worth of posts on Monday morning. There is also a "daily" notification which comes at the end of the day. Hope that helps! :)

I'm on daily but can't seem to change it...what 's the secret ?