Specialty Dining menus-Norwegian Jewel

lswilmot

• 3 weeks later...
So I see prices on these menus. Do you pay the cover charge as well as the a la carte price?

Restaurants changes from flat cover charges to a la cart early this year for many restaurants. If a restaurant is shown as a la cart, you pay per item ordered and no cover. Flat rate dinners includes entertainment based dining (Cirque, Illusionarium, Wine Lovers, Cabaret), Teppanyaki, Monderno.

So I see prices on these menus. Do you pay the cover charge as well as the a la carte price?

For the a la carte restaurants -- La Cucina, Le Bistro, Cagneys -- there is no cover charge. If you have SDP you can ignore the prices, order one entree but as many apps/soups/salads/sides & desserts as you wish, no addl charge. If you do not have SDP then a la carte prices apply.

I am not sure how accurate those menus are now though since La cucina no longer has pizza and none of the specialty restaurants have lobster now.

Curious if anyone else booked last November (2015) as we did on the Jewell for Dec. (2016). included in our booking is the 4 meal Specialty Dining Pkg. So many changes have occurred since then- just wondering if we will get our dinners totally included- the prices on the menus above have made me wonder what the heck?? is anyone else in "same boat" will be calling NCL- booked directly with them.

Curious if anyone else booked last November (2015) as we did on the Jewell for Dec. (2016). included in our booking is the 4 meal Specialty Dining Pkg. So many changes have occurred since then- just wondering if we will get our dinners totally included- the prices on the menus above have made me wonder what the heck?? is anyone else in "same boat" will be calling NCL- booked directly with them.

You don't have to pay anything more, unless you order more than one entree in an a la carte restaurant. See MaryKay's post above.

We had a SDP for 3 nights last week on the Jewel and ate twice at Cagneys which we thought was the best restaurant on the ship. If you eat an appetizer or salad, entrée and dessert you will come out better by buying the SDP than a la carte. I will show Cagney's menu, Tsars evening menu , Tsars lunch and breakfast menu, and the wine list.

1089835401_Cagneys.jpg.6c88d67115f052a6ddae5deb1010bbaa.jpg

886277768_Tsarsbreakfast.jpg.1feeb9402f1e0056725be7937a8e9f07.jpg

16986209_Tsarsdinner.jpg.a09af524dc57c204a65701c0ef512ba5.jpg

50241952_Tsarslunch.jpg.0fa93879d7a3049fd1c38f5bf0caa0bd.jpg

1746686068_winelist.jpg.57ab8280fe8add8d2503a3717f361cc0.jpg