Cant decide between these 2 help please!

dam64

Look at the amenities with both. if anything, like food/drinks/use of water equipment/ snorkeling gear are what you're looking for and inclusive, or nominal cost, go with that option.

Otherwise, your choice is a fantastic beach with good shore snorkeling and nothing tying you to one spot. You can walk the entire beach. But can be crowded give ship excursions. Tabyana.

Or a choice of less crowded beach, snorkeling off shore via kayak, decent food selection and good drinks. LFK.

LFK doesn't have much of a beach. Just FYI. It is a beautiful lagoon-type place but very little beach. Gets very loud (DJ) and can get crowded as well. Just depends.

If you want a good beach, Tabyana Beach (which is on West Bay Beach). Can get crowded as well but you don't have to stay in the beach resort area.

• 4 weeks later...

I was debating this too. I will do either LFK or West Bay with Rony Tours. He has both excursions available. I do want good snorkeling. If we do the extra snorkel excursion at LFK will that compare to the snorkeling offshore at West Bay? This is what I am trying to figure out. Thanks.