Mexican Rivera Nov5 ..1 week sale

I'm going. I'm tempted to try to upgrade but the special price cabins are under the Lido. I get so frustrated with HAL's high early pricing only to cut fares dramatically after final payment. This is definitely an opportunity for people who can drive to San Diego's port!

I'm going. I'm tempted to try to upgrade but the special price cabins are under the Lido. I get so frustrated with HAL's high early pricing only to cut fares dramatically after final payment. This is definitely an opportunity for people who can drive to San Diego's port!

If the cabins are under the DINING area of the buffet, they will be fine (low noise).

Actually, I've been having better luck with lower prices when cruises are booked early. This thread caught my eye because I'm booked on this itinerary in November 2017. The interesting bit is: I'm paying about $100 more than the fire sale price for this cruise even with the single supplement, so I feel like I got a good deal.

I hope you have an awesome time and do a trip report so we can live vicariously. :)

Could someone explain where these one day sales are located?

Thanks!

On the Holland America website. Scroll down a bit to the blue area, under OFFERS and PROMOTIONS. Also, they scroll by a bit further up on the page (Top 10 Sailings of 2016).

One point - all of these specials are non-refundable deals (unless you buy insurance at the time of booking I think).

On the Holland America website. Scroll down a bit to the blue area, under OFFERS and PROMOTIONS. Also, they scroll by a bit further up on the page (Top 10 Sailings of 2016).

One point - all of these specials are non-refundable deals (unless you buy insurance at the time of booking I think).

Thanks, Dave!