Loving the Forum and the friendly welcome!

Hi everyone

We have been reading a lot of the advice in the newbie section a lot of which we have written down in order to create our own packing lists......this is very useful.

I think I am being really dim but I am trying to create a countdown thingy but I can't find the link can someone point me in the right direction? What is the link called?

Many thanks x

Hi everyone

We have been reading a lot of the advice in the newbie section a lot of which we have written down in order to create our own packing lists......this is very useful.

I think I am being really dim but I am trying to create a countdown thingy but I can't find the link can someone point me in the right direction? What is the link called?

Many thanks x

Welcome.

Go to Countdown clocks, a few across from New Posts and follow the directions, if I can do it, you can.

Click Countdown clocks.

Fill in the boxes, name, ship, date, pick a little picture.

When you click create clock a new box opens with a web site address in it, highlight that address and then click copy, (right click your nose if on a PC).

Click user CP (top left)

Click edit signature, left side about seven items down

Past that web address you selected earlier.

Should be done.

If Mrs and Mrs can follow my instructions anyone can.

Click Countdown clocks.

Fill in the boxes, name, ship, date, pick a little picture.

When you click create clock a new box opens with a web site address in it, highlight that address and then click copy, (right click your nose if on a PC).

Click user CP (top left)

Click edit signature, left side about seven items down

Past that web address you selected earlier.

Should be done.

If Mrs and Mrs can follow my instructions anyone can.

Thanks!

To delete, simply go to Countdown Clocks and erase the code in the box.

Edited by SadieN

Hi everyone

Many thanks x

Be very careful about those packing lists. Easiest way to go from 10k to 50k is to follow someone else's packing list.

We have no need for hampers, towel clips, highlighters, large multipocket (shoe) holders etc.

We do bring a 4" USB fan, a multitude of flashlights and an extension cord (NOT a surge protector)

Have a great cruise!

I like the ship mate app on my phone. It shows all my cruises and you can put in your next. It counts down for you and has some great features.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Kathy

I'm even worse. Not only do I have countdown clocks on the forums and Ship Mate on my phone I also have an actual countdown app on the phone. I used it to countdown the time until retirement and then changed to using it to countdown to my upcoming cruises.

The Ship Mate app also makes ship horn noises if you like. :)

For some reason certain people shake their heads and either laugh or sigh... :rolleyes:

Edited by Thrak

I'm even worse. Not only do I have countdown clocks on the forums and Ship Mate on my phone I also have an actual countdown app on the phone. I used it to countdown the time until retirement and then changed to using it to countdown to my upcoming cruises.

The Ship Mate app also makes ship horn noises if you like. :)

For some reason certain people shake their heads and either laugh or sigh... :rolleyes:

I'll go one better

Not sure how well that can be seen, but that's my watch.

image.jpg.d3506fe400a5e19dcb9119d6ecb4569b.jpg