In-Cabin Fridge - Room for white wine bottles?

nyfeds

ours fit in you may have to tilt it a bit & move some soda cans out of the way

Thank you.

I hear there is a 3 bottle per cabin limit. Is that limit for restaurant consumption? Can more be brought on for in-room consumption?

Edited by nyfeds

Thank you.

I hear there is a 3 bottle per cabin limit. Is that limit for restaurant consumption? Can more be brought on for in-room consumption?

You can bring a case if you want as discussed in other threads

so far Oceania has not stuck to their rule

We may only take 1 or 2 at most so I am not an expert on this

Even I have brought on more than 3 bottles on a few occasions (although not much more). But plenty of people have reported bringing on a case or two with no problems.

It's not unusual for people to read that 3 bottle rule and take it literally. But most of us think of this as justification for O to act if it finds someone behaving irresponsibly.

Mura

Thank you.

3 bottles???? The current limit is how much your cabin can hold, and still let you and your steward still navigate around, Fill the closet, the drawers under the bed, dont use the balcony, under the matress in the bath tub, desk drawers.

Some states and countries may set a limit on how much liquor and wine you can possess without getting a liquor licence.... BUT NOT O.

Since we drink no soda of any kind, all those cans come out of the fridge as soon as we're in the cabin. Then take out the little shelf in the fridge and there's room for multiple bottles and they don't have to lean over, even with a cork halfway in.

3 bottles???? The current limit is how much your cabin can hold, and still let you and your steward still navigate around, Fill the closet, the drawers under the bed, dont use the balcony, under the matress in the bath tub, desk drawers.

Some states and countries may set a limit on how much liquor and wine you can possess without getting a liquor licence.... BUT NOT O.

:)!!

Yes it holds a few bottles of wine, not a problem. You can bring a case or more-we shipped to the hotel to hold, then checked them at the port before getting on the ship. Within a short time they arrived in the cabin.

We contacted Sherry-Lehmann, who were quite helpful, and will arrange to have our selections shipped to our hotel :)