Parking at Manhattan Cruise Terminal ADVICE PLEASE :)

jetta8300

Another option folks use is to park at Port Imperial in Weehawken NJ for $16/day and take the ferry across for $9/pp each way. It's about a 10-12 block walk directly up 12th Ave. Also there are free ferry buses that can get you closer to the pier entrance or a cab ride up the street is inexpensive. At Port Imperial one person can get dropped off at the ferry terminal entrance with the luggage while the other person parks.

You will pay $280 to park at the Manhattan pier plus a eastbound only $15 bridge or tunnel toll to get into NY.

If we took the ferry from Weehawken, where would we get off in NYC? We are taking the NCL Breakaway. I am not from NJ/NY and I'm not familiar with the area to know which ferry route to take from Weehawken. Thank you!

Thanks so much everyone. The GW to Henry Hudson Parkway sounds like the way we should go. I will make sure we do that! When doing Google Maps, it says to take I80 to I95, to the I95/ NJ turnpike for a few miles, to Henry Hudson Parkway. Looks like this takes us over the GW bridge! Thanks!

We live in Central PA. 2 miles from I-80. This is the way we always go in to the cruise port or NYC in general.

If we took the ferry from Weehawken, where would we get off in NYC? We are taking the NCL Breakaway. I am not from NJ/NY and I'm not familiar with the area to know which ferry route to take from Weehawken. Thank you!

You get off at West 39th Street and 12th Ave. Piers are at West 48th-50th Streets. Ferries run every 20 minutes on weekends.

http://www.nywaterway.com/PortImperialWeehawkenRoute.aspx#weekend