Paris shuttle service

BC Eddie

Can anyone recommend a good shuttle service to take four adults with luggage from the Gare du Nord Eurostar station to Le Pecq (about 20 kilometers to the west of Paris)

I know we could take the RER but two of our travelling companions much prefer a shuttle.

I had a reference for a service called "INTER SERVICE PRESTIGE" but so far they have not answered my last three emails.

TIA,

Ed

Edited by BC Eddie

• 1 month later...
Can anyone recommend a good shuttle service to take four adults with luggage from the Gare du Nord Eurostar station to Le Pecq (about 20 kilometers to the west of Paris)

I know we could take the RER but two of our travelling companions much prefer a shuttle.

I had a reference for a service called "INTER SERVICE PRESTIGE" but so far they have not answered my last three emails.

TIA,

Ed

Just saw this post. UBER works very well in Paris. Used UBER in July and zero problems (other than Tour de France Street closures ).

If a service hasn't answered 3 e-mails forget them. If you have booked via a Travel Agent- ask them-they may have discounts etc

Have a good trip

Carole