Constellation Cabin Question: 7208 vs 6144

reynoldswrap

Feedback regarding 7208 vs 6144 on the Constellation is appreciated. 6144 is between suites and has received good remarks on a large balcony; however, it is above the restaurant. 7208 has received good remarks on the view of the wake as well as a huge balcony, but some feel a vibration on the back. Thanks for the help!

Feedback regarding 7208 vs 6144 on the Constellation is appreciated. 6144 is between suites and has received good remarks on a large balcony; however, it is above the restaurant. 7208 has received good remarks on the view of the wake as well as a huge balcony, but some feel a vibration on the back. Thanks for the help!

I booked RS 6141 four months ago on the Connie going to Asia in 2018. Every review talked about how quiet the suite area was. Most complaints regarding noise problems are usually from what's above you, i.e. bass from music venues or chairs being moved about on the pool deck during early morning cleaning. 6144 should be a great choice.

Edited by blizzardboy

Thanks from me too! We have 7208 for our -Asia cruise in February. The pictures of the balcony are great. Is the cabin the standard layout? Do you any photos? We have never had concierge before -is there much more space on m class?

Thanks from me too! We have 7208 for our -Asia cruise in February. The pictures of the balcony are great. Is the cabin the standard layout? Do you any photos? We have never had concierge before -is there much more space on m class?

Standard layout, but Concierge on M class is slightly bigger (double sofa instead of the single type) ;). It was so quiet in our hallway and the room stewards were excellent.

Conceigre & Aqua cabins on M class are the same size as veranda, Conciegre or Aqua cabins on the S class.