Just off Enchantment - Beach Beds! Etc.

renech

Interesting that they changed it from when I was there. How was the food? What kind of options did you have? I kind of like the idea of having it delivered to me more than having to shuttle over to the private lunch.

I don't normally take menu pictures, but in this case it was short sighted of me not to. From my very questionable memory there were 4 choices that included a Caribbean burger, fish or beef tacos, a chicken entree, and one vegetarian dish. I think there was a cake or cookies dessert. I think my wife had the fish tacos and I had the burger. We both thought they were good. Some people wouldn't have found that very filling, but I suppose you could have ordered 2 entrees.

I don't normally take menu pictures, but in this case it was short sighted of me not to. From my very questionable memory there were 4 choices that included a Caribbean burger, fish or beef tacos, a chicken entree, and one vegetarian dish. I think there was a cake or cookies dessert. I think my wife had the fish tacos and I had the burger. We both thought they were good. Some people wouldn't have found that very filling, but I suppose you could have ordered 2 entrees.

and these were included? ie. no upcharge?

This thread was helpful before my Majesty cruise last fall, so I thought I'd go ahead and post the photos from our great day there. Some of you may have seen them in my post cruise trip report.

beachbed.jpg

bed2.jpg

lookingnorth.jpg

lookingsputh.jpg

those pics make me so excited that we booked a beach bed!!!

This thread was helpful before my Majesty cruise last fall, so I thought I'd go ahead and post the photos from our great day there. Some of you may have seen them in my post cruise trip report.

Thank you so much for the pics. Hard to get any it seems. I have booked them for my mother and I and now I'm really happy that I did. Thanks again!

• 1 month later...
Are the beach beds assigned or is it first come first choice?

On the Enchantment a few weeks ago, you selected which bed or bungalow you wanted at the shore excursion desk when you receive the shore excursion packet in your room. You can also pre-order your food then. I practically ran down there to reserve ours because I wanted one right on the water, not the 2nd row back. :D

We are sailing the Enchantment in June and were able to book a cabana. It is best to book on the phone because online they try to charge for every member of your party. Since everyone in my family has had some form of skin cancer, this is a great option!

On the Enchantment a few weeks ago, you selected which bed or bungalow you wanted at the shore excursion desk when you receive the shore excursion packet in your room. You can also pre-order your food then. I practically ran down there to reserve ours because I wanted one right on the water, not the 2nd row back. :D

Which cabanas have the ability to order from a menu? What items are available? Are they included in the price or are there additional charges? We have never been huge fans of the beach buffet so this would be a nice alternative.

Which cabanas have the ability to order from a menu? What items are available? Are they included in the price or are there additional charges? We have never been huge fans of the beach buffet so this would be a nice alternative.

These were the bungalows (and beach beds) on South Beach - not the cabanas that are on Barefoot Beach (for suite guests). The food on the menu was included in the price, and they recommended 3 items per person. Things that I remember: tacos, caesar salads, nachos, hamburgers, fruit salads, and brownies. Wish I could remember more, but we were in such a hurry to get the form turned in! (The bungalow next to us ordered upon arrival - so it appears you don't NEED to turn in the form the night prior as requested.) They delivered the tray of food (SO MUCH FOOD!) to our cabana around noon or 12:30. We loved not having to hike over to the buffet!

I was actually considering booking this but I am a little confused by the price. Was the amount you paid per person? I see on the cruise planner a price of $150 but when I go to book it, it changes the total to $300.00 for both DH & myself. This seems very expensive. Any input would be appreciated. TIA

I haven't read all your replies yet, but I think Royal intentionally makes this confusing. The website will let you pay$150 per person, but nobody does. I paid the $150 and my wife and I showed up and were fine.

These were the bungalows (and beach beds) on South Beach - not the cabanas that are on Barefoot Beach (for suite guests). The food on the menu was included in the price, and they recommended 3 items per person. Things that I remember: tacos, caesar salads, nachos, hamburgers, fruit salads, and brownies. Wish I could remember more, but we were in such a hurry to get the form turned in! (The bungalow next to us ordered upon arrival - so it appears you don't NEED to turn in the form the night prior as requested.) They delivered the tray of food (SO MUCH FOOD!) to our cabana around noon or 12:30. We loved not having to hike over to the buffet!

Thank you so much! Sounds fabulous!