Is Starbucks included in new Deluxe and Replenish Drink pacakges?

Shell4624

Yes, the sneaky buggers changed it.

Attached is the original. Now you know why I keep a copy of their documents, rather than just the link.

Thanks you for this link I have saved it and will keep it to show the staff on my cruise on the Harmony coming up that I want my starbucks. Thats the only reason I bought it

As a good will gesture they should honour this as people are buying the package because they think it has certain items in there

I just cancelled our royal replenish package for Oasis on 10/1. I called RCCL and they first told me that starbucks was included, but when I mentioned that her answer contradicted the FAQ that's on their website, she put me on hold and went to ask. She confirmed that starbucks is NOT included in my package, but said they are still selling cafe select coffee cards onboard only that have 15 specialty coffee beverages for $36.58. I'll look for those to see if that's really being offered on our cruise.

Yes, the sneaky buggers changed it.

Attached is the original. Now you know why I keep a copy of their documents, rather than just the link.

Wow...they did change it! To be honest, I was pretty surprised they were including Starbucks. We've always been fine with the specialty coffees/teas at the Promenade Cafe, but I'll admit, I was a little excited at the thought of being able to get actual Starbucks included with our package on the Harmony TA. Oh well, whatever.

So what about those of us who had purchased the "Ultimate" package that included Starbucks, but now got "down graded" to Deluxe, without receiving some compensation for no longer having Starbucks?

Maybe this just applies to "new" purchases and not those of us that were transitioned from the old to the new package?

Edited by The Scurvy Pirate

I'm so confused. I am sailing on the Freedom, if Starbucks isn't included, where would I get premium coffee from? I can only justify getting the Premium package if it includes Starbucks.

All specialty coffees are included on Freedom, even if they use Starbucks beans.

This is frustrating. I bought the drink package only when learning that the revamped packages were going to include Starbucks! :mad: I wonder if they will honor the terms for those who purchased it before the change?

I sure hope they will but I doubt it. :mad:

So what about those of us who had purchased the "Ultimate" package that included Starbucks, but now got "down graded" to Deluxe, without receiving some compensation for no longer having Starbucks?

Maybe this just applies to "new" purchases and not those of us that were transitioned from the old to the new package?

I don't think that the "ultimate" ever included Starbucks ... only coffee drinks from Lattetudes/Cafe Promenade.

I don't think that the "ultimate" ever included Starbucks ... only coffee drinks from Lattetudes/Cafe Promenade.

When we bought our packages, and too be fair, we booked the old PP and where very happy to hear that we would upgraded to the new Deluxe, and at that time, it did include Starbucks. We are on Allure Jan and were looking forward to their coffee.

Edited by troykahack

It did. On ships that didn't have a dedicated Starbucks kiosk. So, basically not on Oasis class, but yes on on all the other ships.

It did. On ships that didn't have a dedicated Starbucks kiosk. So, basically not on Oasis class, but yes on on all the other ships.

And that coffee is still included in the new deluxe package.

There is no difference from what was included in the old Ultimate package and the new Deluxe package with respect to specialty coffees.

Edited by Ourusualbeach