Deck plans?

emilygrace

It seems that since HAL changed their website there is no link to the deck plans of all the ships, or at least I cannot find it. I know I can look at other sites, but it used to be easy to click on "plan" and a drop down menu would include "ships" and you could click on this and get deck plans for all the ships. Am I missing something with the new website?

This a rather round about way to do it but it works. :p At the very bottom of the Holland America home page click on site map. When the site map comes up click on any ship. When the info on the ship you clicked on comes up there will be a column on the right hand side entitled additional resources and under that is deck plans. Click on deck plans and you can select any ship and any deck.

[quote name='lazey1']This a rather round about way to do it but it works. :p At the very bottom of the Holland America home page click on site map. When the site map comes up click on any ship. When the info on the ship you clicked on comes up there will be a column on the right hand side entitled additional resources and under that is deck plans. Click on deck plans and you can select any ship and any deck.[/quote]
Thanks.