Julios cocktail on Connie ?

groryjm

Just off Connie and while aboard took a great liking to a cocktail at the Oceanview bar. It was called a Julios.... and had tequila, cointreau and possibly lime and prehaps grapefruit? does any one have a recipie or a picture of the Ocean view menu?

Just off Connie and while aboard took a great liking to a cocktail at the Oceanview bar. It was called a Julios.... and had tequila, cointreau and possibly lime and prehaps grapefruit? does any one have a recipie or a picture of the Ocean view menu?

This sounds rather like a margarita..was it made with Don Julio tequila?

You make it like a margarita but instead of lime you use grapefruit(all the ingredients you listed except lime). Really good!

Hi - Celebrity Sky Observation lounge drink on specialty cocktail menu (was $10) is "Greyhound" made with Don Julio, grapefruit juice, other. You can google for a 'greyhound tequila cocktail recipe'

Try "Loss of Words" Don Julio tequila cocktail in Rendevous lounge (reduced price at afternoon happy hour).

I tried Greyhound but not to my preference - prefer Patron Silver, Cointreau margarita.

HAPPY CRUISING

I found it......:)

Its a "Julio's Greyhound" with tequila, cointreau and grapefruit. Now all I have to do is play with the quantities to get it right. It could be hard but I'll persevere:D

OVcocktails1.jpg

I did google greyhound but didn't find a recipie with cointreau. Thanks all for your help:)

Edited by groryjm