A cruise we have booked no longer on sale?

glittergal1

My boyfriend and I have booked Rhapsody of the seas 8th July 2017 6 night from Venice we booked Via RCI (UK booking) I have now noticed this cruise for our date is no longer being advertised on the RCI website (UK) anyone any idea why this would happen? The dates either side ours are still advertised

The link you posted is the Canadian Royal site - this is what happens after I click on a category of room -

'Sorry, the information you requested is temporarily unavailable. Please try again later.'

However, on the US site there is no issue -

https://secure.royalcaribbean.com/cruises/booking?hasSenior=N&hasFireandPolice=N&accessCabin=FALSE&cruiseType=CO&sailDate=2017-07-08&selectedCurrencyCode=USD&shipCode=RH&hasMilitary=N&packageCode=RH06M063

The link you posted is the Canadian Royal site - this is what happens after I click on a category of room -

'Sorry, the information you requested is temporarily unavailable. Please try again later.'

However, on the US site there is no issue -

https://secure.royalcaribbean.com/cruises/booking?hasSenior=N&hasFireandPolice=N&accessCabin=FALSE&cruiseType=CO&sailDate=2017-07-08&selectedCurrencyCode=USD&shipCode=RH&hasMilitary=N&packageCode=RH06M063

Must have been a temporary thing or the CDN site does not recognize access from US base IP addresses. I was able to get a specific cabin assigned when I posted and again just now.

OP I would not worry.

I have sent a face book message to RCI so hopefully they will reply with confirmation that the cruise is still sailing

Not to burst your bubble....but they will continue to tell you the cruise is still available right up until the moment you receive an email telling you it's chartered...been there...done that...

Not to burst your bubble....but they will continue to tell you the cruise is still available right up until the moment you receive an email telling you it's chartered...been there...done that...

Same happened to us....Yeah your cruise is so popular it is all sold out.....8 weeks later...UPPS we are cancelling your cruise!

But since you are in the EU - at least you got consumer protection laws! - not like the US....:rolleyes:

Our upcoming TA on the Rhapsody was not available for the last 3 months till final payment.

Then a couple interior cabins showed up

We just booked our air because we thought it was canceled

That's for sure- or the ever popular "closed for inventory maintenance" line