Deployment 2018-19 booking season begins

MADflyer

Royal Caribbean have Tuesday 16th listed on all Australian material and my local TA has also said Tuesday 16th.

So that will be Monday (probably late Monday) for North America.

Really glad this question was asked and that you were able to answer!!!

I will be staying up late on the 15th and trying about midnight UK time (so technically the 16th?!). And then keep trying from there, perhaps?!

I really should have taken the day off from work... wonder if I still can?!

I have never once been contacted by RCI for a wait-listed cabin. I have had better luck monitoring for a cabin myself and then contacting my TA (when I am booked through a TA) immediately when I see one open up.

Same here. I book the cabin I want as soon as I see it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Forums mobile app

Australian Cruises not going on sale until June.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You might actually be right, I've just gone back onto the site and the date is gone, can no longer download the programme for the season. This is the new screenshot:

f1a0f47addb69c155d7b2ff51b4a4ec1.jpg

Royal Oz claims!

"We realise you are eagerly awaiting the 2018/19 Royal Caribbean summer cruises to go on sale tomorrow, however maneuvering our mega-ships around the world is a mighty task at times, so we are not quite ready to go on sale just yet.

Royal Caribbean’s 2018/19 summer cruises will instead now go on sale in early June. Thanks in advance for understanding and we will provide more information on timings in the coming weeks"

Royal Oz claims!

"We realise you are eagerly awaiting the 2018/19 Royal Caribbean summer cruises to go on sale tomorrow, however maneuvering our mega-ships around the world is a mighty task at times, so we are not quite ready to go on sale just yet.

Royal Caribbean’s 2018/19 summer cruises will instead now go on sale in early June. Thanks in advance for understanding and we will provide more information on timings in the coming weeks"

Maybe there was a backlash about taking Voyager away and leaving us with only three ships.

They've also completely removed the program they emailed out and had on the site. Interesting if it will change much now or if we get Voyager back or have a new ship.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Royal Oz claims!

Disappointing - TA called me this afternoon to inform me that it was pushed back to June.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Oh good grief!!!

I've booked the day off tomorrow so that I could stay up late and sort this out without having to stress about trying to ring an international number from work... I am still going to make good use of my day off (lots of things to catch up on) but super disappointed as this was going to be a very effective and convenient way to knock out a couple things on my 'to do' list conveniently!!

Oh good grief!!!

I've booked the day off tomorrow so that I could stay up late and sort this out without having to stress about trying to ring an international number from work... I am still going to make good use of my day off (lots of things to catch up on) but super disappointed as this was going to be a very effective and convenient way to knock out a couple things on my 'to do' list conveniently!!

It's annoying but only a month away. I'm

Also trying to be optimistic and believe the delay is due to them keeping Voyager here or giving us another ship.

Royal Oz claims!

Hmmm, just in time for the new booking option to be in place! I'm sure the date change has nothing to do with that though.

With the reference to "our Mega-Ships", any chance we could see a ship based year round to compete with P&O and Carnival? While the cruise game is shifting to the likes of the Mega Ship, I would love a Radiance Class of ship to be based down-under year round.

Anyway its a disappointment that this has been pushed out again as I was all ready to move my Sept 2017 Tran-Pacific to Sept 2018.

Maybe the latest CLIA statistics is causing them to change their mind??

I'm not familiar with CLIA?? So many acronyms floating around.

We booked our Hawaii, 2017 cruise -- Hawaii bookings are attached to Australia bookings -- on June 15, 2015, the first day they were open for booking. So RCI has done this before. Disappointing, but not new.

Out of curiosity, where are people seeing the changed flyer details? The only flyer I have access to is https://secure.royalcaribbean.com.au/media/pdf/reports/RCI_201819_ProgrammeRelease_FA_Final.pdf and the date on this hasn't changed -- but obviously something has changed somewhere along the way as people are showing brochures without the release date. (Just so I can try to keep an eye on it when the new release date comes out!)

So is it only Radiance, Explorer, Ovation and Voyager which are yet to be deployed for 2018/19?

Yes, but Royal Announced that Voyager would no longer be in Australia for the 2018/2019 season and would stay in Singapore year round.

The only ships for Australia for 2018/2019 were Ovation, Explorer and Radiance. They're also the only ones they had listed in their programme for 18/19 season.

That programme has now disappeared from the Royal website, so maybe they're going to give Voyager back to us.

There is also the new ships, Symphony of the Seas (2018) which is planned for the Caribbean and Passion of the Seas (2019) - I read an article that's going to the Asia Pacific region.

I like to cruise in May & really want to do a Mediteranean cruise May 2019. I hate that I have to wait to book it, and I really hope it's NOT an Oasis class ship. I hope they bring Freedom back. It will be my first time in Europe & who has time for a huge ship with all the port days