Deployment 2018-19 booking season begins

MADflyer

Voyager of the Seas cruises are showing sold out from September 2018.

So is Voyager using the 19 September 2018 port booking in Darwin and returning to Oz?

That would leave the option open to put Anthem or Oasis class in Singapore.

Is it June yet??:eek:

The rate this has been going it will be the end of June before we see any action here!

I think they are trying to out wait me, good luck with that.....lol.

Belinda

Voyager of the Seas cruises are showing sold out from September 2018.

So is Voyager using the 19 September 2018 port booking in Darwin and returning to Oz?

That would leave the option open to put Anthem or Oasis class in Singapore.

Perhaps, although all of Voyager's entries in the Sydney port calendar for 2018/19 have now been withdrawn.

Her 2019/20 entries are still there though.

Are any new cruise ports or major expansions opening in Asia late 2018 or early 2019?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Perhaps, although all of Voyager's entries in the Sydney port calendar for 2018/19 have now been withdrawn.

Her 2019/20 entries are still there though.

Are any new cruise ports or major expansions opening in Asia late 2018 or early 2019?

Could Voyager be taking all of Explorer's cruises from Sydney, and Explorer goes elsewhere?

Could Voyager be taking all of Explorer's cruises from Sydney, and Explorer goes elsewhere?

Explorer has no Hawaii Port Bookings October 2018.

I think the question that needs answering is what is doing Singapore Cruise Season

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks like we will find out soon. Just posted on RCI's fb page a few minutes ago:

Royal Caribbean International

The wait is over! 2018/2019 new season sailings on sale next week...

Our new summer season cruises will go on sale next Tuesday, 30 May with favourites Ovation of the Seas, Radiance of the Seas and Explorer of the Seas all returning with a variety of fresh itineraries to destinations throughout Australia, New Zealand, the South Pacific, French Polynesia and Asia.

Make sure to mark it in your calendar!

Possible, but hard to see this being the plan given they are both of the same class.

This may be a bit premature, however if 2018/19 Explorer is not returning to Australia, and Voyager is remaining in Singapore, which equates to approx 6,276 passengers, what are the chances that they are considering to send another Quantum class vessel here, and then redeploy one to China and the other to Alaska? Alternatively, maybe a Oasis class, if the OPT can handle this class of vessel.

Does this mean that booking will also be available in the US and also is Tuesday the early booking date for C/A?

You would think it would be late Monday just to keep things fair:confused:

Kind of confused here though, if I book the Explorer TP over the Radiance am I taking a big chance they will be cancelling on me??

Belinda

This may be a bit premature, however if 2018/19 Explorer is not returning to Australia, and Voyager is remaining in Singapore, which equates to approx 6,276 passengers, what are the chances that they are considering to send another Quantum class vessel here, and then redeploy one to China and the other to Alaska? Alternatively, maybe a Oasis class, if the OPT can handle this class of vessel.

Explorer is in Australia for the 2018/2019 season, they released the programme again (on sail on 30th May). Australia will only have Ovation, Explorer and Radiance for 2018/2019

Sent from my iPhone using Forums