Deployment 2018-19 booking season begins

MADflyer

Royal is very smart. It's all about supply and demand. And they know that you have over a year to pay it off. Those who are truly Loyal to Royal don't mind paying for a product they love.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

For us, it's less flights and that's a biggie when your airport is a Regional Airport like ours in Podunk, Arkansas. We will already be in Miami, after Symphony TA, stay 4 nights and get on Vision. We were on Vision last fall in the Med from Venice. The ship was fine. We had the best captain I've had lately and the staff was attentive. It was nice.

My guess will be that the prices inside final payment on Z, Y and X GTY rates will be 499, 599, and 799 respectively for all the legs.

Sure, but expect to move cabins. Plus leg 3 may sell out first with people using her to come home from an earlier spring TA.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Forums mobile app

Is that Royal's main reservation number? What time did you call?:confused:

They said C and A when they answered. No pressing 9. We have two numbers. The other one ends in 9723.

I had called and like you was cut off with their "system outage" and called back on the other number.

Those are ridiculous prices. HAL does 15 day canal transits for a whole whole lot less. And better ships. Others may also but I know HAL does. Just saying..

I checked today and both Princess and X was $1500pp for an inside. P'cess tax and fees was $375. The only difference was this was for a transit in late 2017.

I checked today and both Princess and X was $1500pp for an inside. P'cess tax and fees was $375. The only difference was this was for a transit in late 2017.

Thanks! A lot better than $3600 for an inside.

Thanks! A lot better than $3600 for an inside.

The PC are now online. The PP price for an inside is only around $1400 so I guess some were quoting for two people and not PP. Looks pretty comparable now to other cruise lines. Suites though, out there :eek:

The PC are now online. The PP price for an inside is only around $1400 so I guess some were quoting for two people and not PP. Looks pretty comparable now to other cruise lines. Suites though, out there :eek:

We booked eastbound to NOLA. RCI listing $1449pp for an inside is deceiving b/c when you go to the next page for an inside the price goes up to $1649pp (w/ $200 total in OBC). What's up with that?

atgood

Eastbound PC. For a 4V we paid $1679pp, $216pp prepaid tips, $258pp tax/fees. Total out the door price for two- $4306 (comes with $200 OBC as part of the special promotion).

atgood

I got the same balcony cabin for both Panama Canal voyages. Solo. Approximate total = $10,000

Hey Carol, remember me? We visited the howler monkey refuge together in Belize. Did you get obc for eastbound Panama in the balcony? We were told no obc in balcony but did get it in interior. Just wondering if that's right.

Edited by Seamingo

Hey Carol, remember me? We visited the howler monkey refuge together in Belize. Did you get obc for eastbound Panama in the balcony? We were told no obc in balcony but did get it in interior. Just wondering if that's right.

Howdy.

I don't know. I haven't seen my invoices yet. I'm on the Radiance. I'm at Pearl Harbor right now. [emoji1]

I'm sure she meant Vision as only one doing B2B PC cruises.

BTW, Royal's site has crashed on me multiple times in the past several hours,,,,,can't do anything!:loudcry: Says come back later!

Of course she meant the Vision. [emoji6]

The next cruise people on Radiance stayed up all night just to book us all.

[emoji12]