Quiet in the Sunshine Serenity area?

FLchick3

Hi Everyone,

Is the Sunshine Serenity area quiet? I read a review that mentioned it was above the main pool area and the noise from the main pool was relatively loud?

What have been your experiences in the Sunshine Serenity area?

Thank you in advance!

The pool and bar area overlook the lido deck, but the main serenity area is located from beside the bar to the aft portion of the ship. You can hear the lido music and activities, but its not annoying. As you go further back in the serenity area it gets quiet. Its the nicest one we have seen.

Just off the Sunshine yesterday. Serenity on 11 and 12 overlook the lido and are just as loud as the lido. 14 faces aft, but is still loud. They were playing different music there and you could still hear the lido. If you are seeking a quiet place, I recommend deck 3.

In my experience on the Sunshine, if you go all the way forward (not aft as the previous poster said..it's the only ship I've been on where it's forward) there are plenty of chairs and it's pretty quiet.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Forums mobile app

Oops! You're right, it is forward. But, as I said, they were playing music there and I found the competing sounds to lack the restful feeling of the serenity on other ships.

We too found the forward-most area of Serenity on Sunshine to be quiet.

Agreed. We've sailed the Sunshine twice and I thought its serenity area was 2nd to none. You can choose to be closer to the music and activities of the lido deck (which fills up 1st) or move to an area more forward for piece and quiet.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Hi Everyone,

Is the Sunshine Serenity area quiet? I read a review that mentioned it was above the main pool area and the noise from the main pool was relatively loud?

What have been your experiences in the Sunshine Serenity area?

Thank you in advance!

depends on what part of the serenity you are in. if you are by the serenity pool, then you are close to the main lido pool and it is loud. if you are near the bow of the ship then it is fairly quiet.