Are sports shown onboard Oasis?

babydougie

Like Chris said above selections are pretty limited. They show mostly soccer. Unless it is the Superbowl or they might have one NFL game during football season. Not sure about baseball unless it is the World Series, they would probably show that.

We just finished our Oasis cruise yesterday. There were 2 ESPN TV channels which is better than what I remember on Navigator. I remember one channel playing the Bronco NFL game and the other played soccer. If you are looking to see a specific game you will be dissapointed, but you probably be able to get the scores for most games.

Someone just did a Periscope broadcast of 2 games being shown on the big screen in the Aqua Theater in Oasis.

I would love to think that RCI has finally realized they could fill up the bars by showing more than one game.

Unless something has changed, Sunday football, one early, one late, and Sunday night, Thursday night, and Monday night.

Baseball, whatever ESPN carries.

Playoffs are usually shown.

There is no sports package.

Someone just did a Periscope broadcast of 2 games being shown on the big screen in the Aqua Theater in Oasis.

Its the same game being shown on both screens. You will most always get a 1PM, 4PM and Sunday night game, along with the Monday night and Thursday night game. The Aqua screen will usually only show the 1PM game and all the other games will be shown in the On Air Club and in your stateroom as the Aqua area will be in use during sail away and evening shows.

In the staterooms, channel 24 and 25 are the 2 Espn International channels that will switch over to CBS, NBC, and Fox and Espn for the football games. All commercials are blacked out and replaced with ESPN International commercials or a blank screen till the game resumes. The only other channel that would show sports would be TNT during basketball season.

I'm guessing it depends on the time of year, I was there in July and the most I saw was baseball highlights at On Air but as mentioned above the streaming internet is very reasonable and very good and I could link right into my Directv account although I never did except to see if I could. If it had been football season that would have been different so no cruises during football season.