I've searched and searched, to no avail

retnuh281

We will be purchasing the Cheers package on our up coming cruise. My question is can you get glasses of wine from the steakhouse when not dining?

We have reservations, and look forward to some of the wines by the glass that they offer, but that is only one evening. Is there a separate bar in the steakhouse? Would love to have their wines throughout the cruise, as they are of a higher quality (and cost) than those offered in the dining room.

Yes, you can.

And yes, there is a bar in the Steakhouse.

And yes, I will be doing this same thing on my cruise in a couple weeks with Cheers!, as I too, appreciate some of the higher end choices available there "by the glass" more than those most of the choices in the MDR.:D

:eek: I didn't know that!

Please, does anyone have that wine menu? We'll be going on our free "Bounce Back" cruise in December.

I don't have it currently, but I'll be taking a picture of it and posting it on CC in Early October, when I return from my Pride cruise.

Thank you for the information.

That really makes the Cheers package worth the money. Somewhere on theses threads while searching, i saw a wine list. I just remembered that the wines and champagnes offered by the glass were really nice. I would never spend 20.00 on a glass of champagne, but thanks to Cheers ill be enjoying one every evening.

I don't have it currently, but I'll be taking a picture of it and posting it on CC in Early October, when I return from my Pride cruise.

I could do it the week before you, Shaky as you'll be getting on as I'm getting off. The only problem is I have no idea how to work the damn camera on my phone much less how to upload a photo. :D

I'll try to leave the Pride in reasonable condition for you. ;)

Edited by StolidCruiser

I could do it the week before you, Shaky as you'll be getting on as I'm getting off. The only problem is I have no idea how to work the damn camera on my phone much less how to upload a photo. :D

I'll try to leave the Pride in reasonable condition for you. ;)

So you're boarding this Sunday? That's like only 4 days away!:eek: (As you can see, counting is one of the many skills I have mastered.:cool:) Have a great cruise!:) I appreciate you not trashing the ship before I get there.:p

So you're boarding this Sunday? That's like only 4 days away!:eek: (As you can see, counting is one of the many skills I have mastered.:cool:) Have a great cruise!:) I appreciate you not trashing the ship before I get there.:p

Yup. :-)

I make no promises regarding turn-over condition. I've been known to leave a legendary wake of destruction when provoked. :D

Edited by StolidCruiser

You learn something new every day! And today, I've learned two new things.

Earlier I learned that you could get complimentary croissants drizzled with chocolate and/or caramel at the coffee bar. And now I learn that there is a bar in the steakhouse you can patronize even if you're not dining in the steakhouse.

Mind blown! :D

Oh wow good information to have! I don't eat red meat so accordingly I've never ventured into the steakhouse, but I've always wanted to go in & have a look. I already have purchased Cheers for our upcoming cruise so now I'm thinking treating myself to a nice glass of wine could be fun & a good reason to get a peek!

Edited by Drose716