Clamshells Location on Labadee

SKSMIKE5

I was looking on the RCCL website and saw the clamshells for two for $35. The picture looks like they are very secluded. Does anyone know where they are and if they really are all by themselves or is it just a bad pic on RCCL website? Also how is the snorkeling off the beaches at Labadee? Thanks

I always go to Nellies beach and get a clamshell will they still give you one their or do you have to pay the $72.00 in the special area will be their in two weeks if anyone has info that has been their the last few months would like to know.

Thanks Gary

I always go to Nellies beach and get a clamshell will they still give you one their or do you have to pay the $72.00 in the special area will be their in two weeks if anyone has info that has been their the last few months would like to know.

Thanks Gary

Hi, I haven't been yet so I cant answer your question, but you've said its $72...unless you are planning on getting two separate clamshells the cost will only be $35 total. You book it for one adult, pay $35 total and two adults can use the clamshells for the day then

Hi, I haven't been yet so I cant answer your question, but you've said its $72...unless you are planning on getting two separate clamshells the cost will only be $35 total. You book it for one adult, pay $35 total and two adults can use the clamshells for the day then

Thanks for that info it will be worth it for $35 I will check onboard if I could get one for Nellies beach I hope they dont limit them only on the ocean side like on the picture.

Gary