Can anyone help with a small issue I am having on line

fragilek

I booked excursions on Santorini but I changed my mind about the time I had chosen - 7.15 am :eek:. So I used the modify button and changed the time to the latter trip at 11am .. I got the conformation on the next screen that it had been changed but then when I go back into my calendar it is still the 7.15am start - I have tried several times now and I have taken a photo of the modification confirmation page - I also do not get the email that should accompany the change - What am I doing wrong ?:(

I do not want to phone customer services on my (last cruise I tried this and as a result things very very quickly spiraled downward lol).

Can you cancel the excursion completely and re-book?

I thought about that but I am a bit reluctant to do it in case the later time is fully booked and I loose the morning one too. I would rather do that one than none. It just when I booked I didn't think I would be attempting touring the Acropolis the day before but then I found out it's now got a lift so I may need a few extra hrs the next morning for my body to pull itself together and get going. :)

I just wondered if I was missing something I was meant to do to change the time

I thought about that but I am a bit reluctant to do it in case the later time is fully booked and I loose the morning one too. I would rather do that one than none. It just when I booked I didn't think I would be attempting touring the Acropolis the day before but then I found out it's now got a lift so I may need a few extra hrs the next morning for my body to pull itself together and get going. :)

I just wondered if I was missing something I was meant to do to change the time

I'd try to book the later excursion before you cancel the earlier one. Maybe the system will let you double book.

Thanks everyone, I canceled and rebooked as suggested and on doing that save £10pp so then I ended up canceling our other 2 excursions as well and rebooking them as the prices had come down so saved £80 so that's govanis and issumi covered :D