Sweetner Question

benanjerry

Diamond Princess, August 2016 they had Splenda (name brand), plus some version of blue and pink as well as raw sugar. Sorry, I'm not sure what the brands were on the products I didn't use.

I'm picky, and some generic products are good while others are horrible. After a cruise on a line that had eliminated Splenda, I learned to always bring my own. Then if the ship has what I want, I'll take mine back home.

Edited by moki'smommy

I'm picky' date=' and some generic products are good while others are horrible. After a cruise on a line that had eliminated Splenda, I learned to always bring my own. Then if the ship has what I want, I'll take mine back home.[/quote']

That's what I do! I pack a baggie with sugar, sweetener, honey, tea and instant coffee. Use it, if I need it. Usually take it home.

Does anyone know if the artificial sweeteners on the Royal are the blue, the pink or the yellow? And do they serve raw sugar?

Thanks!

Haven't been on Royal, but every other Princess cruise they've had them all, including raw and white sugar, if you can't find them ask.