Question re-Unlimited internet package

luv261vaca

Does anyone know the cost of the unlimited internet package on summit? Also, does everyone in the stateroom have to purchase the package or can just my husband purchase it?

Don't know on a 7-day cruise but it was $299 on a 10-day for the Equinox. They usually offer a discounted rate halfway into the cruise as well. You should be able to look it up as a pre-purchase option for the exact price through your online reservation.

One person can purchase the plan, but only one device can be logged in at a time. If another person tries to login with the same username/password, a screen will pop up stating there's another user on the plan and whether you want to log them out.

Edited by absolutboy20

With the Elite Plus discount, we purchased it for $129 for a TA on Constellation this past April, and $129 for a 7-night Bermuda cruise on Summit. For an upcoming Reflection 15-night TA, $157. Discounts vary from cruise to cruise.

I would check for specials as soon as your board the ship.

Sorry, not trying to hijack the thread, but can you use it for more than one device if you aren't using them at the same time? We have internet as a perk on our November Equinox cruise. Can I use it on my laptop if I'm not on my phone at the time? I don't want t.o lug my computer with me if I won't be able to use internet on it because literally all I use if for is surfing and social media. But if I can use it I'll bring it because I much prefer my morning news intake from my computer over my phone. I hope this made sense.

Yes, it can be used by more than one device, just only one at a time.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thanks! I know it was probably a dumb question, but you never know with the internet. The cheapest hotels/motels all offer it for free and it's normally pretty decent, but staying at high(er) end hotels and have had to pay almost 20 a day for it. It just boggles my mind.

Thanks! I know it was probably a dumb question, but you never know with the internet. The cheapest hotels/motels all offer it for free and it's normally pretty decent, but staying at high(er) end hotels and have had to pay almost 20 a day for it. It just boggles my mind.

Well, you are on a moving vessel and the Internet is going over satellite not a hard wire...

Sent from my iPad using Forums