SABATINI'S - Dined last 6-9 months?

napunani

I agree. I love Sabatini's' date=' too.

I especially like the seafood pasta, and I would opt for an extra portion of that to serve as my entree.

I also love the artichoke souffle.

The espresso creme brulee is my favorite desert:) :) :)[/quote']

That's one of the problems with Sabatini's. People are expecting the usual italian restaurant. Sabatini's is Italian but with an emphasis on seafood.

Dined in Sabatini's aboard Royal Princess 5 weeks ago.

I've wanted to try it for years having read all the hype and was so disappointed. The food was very good but I wasn't wowed and the service was lacking compared with the MDR. The food in the MDR was excellent too.

We definitely wont bother with Sabatini's again.

Ate there last night on Crown and were impressed. Calamari crisp and delicious. Pasta interludes perfect. I had lobster, nick had veal,chop. Both cooked perfectly. Excellent waiter.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Oh! Exactly what I wanted to read!

Planning on doing my husbands birthday there as we have only done the Crown Grill for specialty dining.

The last time we were in there (Crown Grill), we were disappointed in the service and food was so so.

I love artichokes and can't wait to try it all! :)

I was always underwhelmed by Sabatini's entrees. But, I loved their appetizers and pasta course so I started ordering their pasta as an entree and we now go back as often as we can. One time I wasn't thrilled with the pasta course and asked for a simple pasta with olive oil and garlic and it was no problem at all. They do know how to make pasta.

I was always underwhelmed by Sabatini's entrees. But, I loved their appetizers and pasta course so I started ordering their pasta as an entree and we now go back as often as we can. One time I wasn't thrilled with the pasta course and asked for a simple pasta with olive oil and garlic and it was no problem at all. They do know how to make pasta.

Excellent!!

That's one of the problems with Sabatini's. People are expecting the usual italian restaurant. Sabatini's is Italian but with an emphasis on seafood.[/quote

Yes. As I am sure you know, the coastline of Sicily has many restaurants featuring seafood, as does Venice:)

Very Italian:) :) :)

That's one of the problems with Sabatini's. People are expecting the usual italian restaurant. Sabatini's is Italian but with an emphasis on seafood.[/quote

Yes. As I am sure you know' date= the coastline of Sicily has many restaurants featuring seafood, as does Venice:)

Very Italian:) :) :)[/quote]

Absolutely so. But, as I am sure you know, seafood usually isn't the first thing people think of when the think Italian. My point was, if you're looking for a menu like Olive Garden, you will be disappointed.

But, to make it clear, given only one night in a specialty restaurant, we'll choose Sabatini's over the steak house and certainly over SHARE. We've always found the service to be wonderful and we love the Italian sea food.