next RCCL sale

siren

Alas, I missed the last WOW sale. Does anyone know when the next one will be? I have a cruise on Nov 5 so I could book onboard but don't want to miss out on the price I found. On the other hand has anyone gone onboard and cancelled a cruise only to rebook to get the perks?

Alas, I missed the last WOW sale. Does anyone know when the next one will be? I have a cruise on Nov 5 so I could book onboard but don't want to miss out on the price I found. On the other hand has anyone gone onboard and cancelled a cruise only to rebook to get the perks?

The sales are not predictable.

No problem cancelling and rebooking on board.

I tried to cancel and re-book on Allure in June at the Next Cruises desk, and was told NO, they do not rebook or transfer any cruises any longer. Not sure if it was just that employee or something new.... So I just made a new booking and will move the other to something else.

Just cancel when you get home and move the new booking to the stateroom you just cancelled.

Edited by clarea

That is what I was going to do - but then I thought it wouldn't hurt to have a 2018 booking that I can move around anyway.:D

I thought you could do the canceling and rebooking onboard though. Am I remembering incorrectly, or did this change?

We tried 2 years ago and it couldn't be done then.

No one really knows.

We can only speculate.

I tried to cancel and re-book on Allure in June at the Next Cruises desk, and was told NO, they do not rebook or transfer any cruises any longer. Not sure if it was just that employee or something new.... So I just made a new booking and will move the other to something else.

On the Oasis in May not only would the agent not cancel and re-book he told me that I had to go and cancel the existing reservation (I was re-booking the same ship and date that I already had) BEFORE he would book the new one. He did end up booking it for me anyway and I cancelled the other one when I got home.

That was the first and last time I will try that method. I have always just booked on board and cancelled when I got home

Edited by molly361