Kaliks

wulicny

Bonne and Steve,

Just wanted to remind you, if you are interested, of lunch at Gladys' Restaurant on November 13th at noon. Disney Jen and her husband, my wife, and me are meeting for lunch so Jen can tall us all about her sailing and the SDII. We would love for you to join us.

We plan on joining you if you don't mind....We are staying pretty close to Glady's. I hear we are only a block or 2 away. We get in on Saturday at 3pm and we are staying at the Holiday Inn.

Thanks for the invite.....can't wait

Steve

Excellent! We'll see you there! We're staying at the Crystal Palace the night before ... also only a few blocks away from Gladys'.

By the way ... THE DOCUMENTS CAME TODAY!! I am doing the document dance now ... can you see me? :eek:

I just checked *****, they have the two SeaDreams in Crown Bay on Sunday the 13th. However, my documents say the SD II will be in Havensight.

I kind of hope the two SeaDreams are in Crown Bay. We'll have it all to ourselves, and it will be an impressive sight to see both of them together!

Not to worry Bill ... the taxi drivers will know where to find SD:) Our docs don't have any specific info on dock.

I remember worrying about it last year ... but we found it just find the morning that be boarded ... in Havensight ... thanks to our taxi driver. We stopped at Crown Bay last year on our way from the airport to the Marriott the day before our cruise last year. It was very small but neat.

According to the VI online guide SD will be at Cruze Bay on the 6th and the 13th.

Here is the link to the site: http://www.*****/general_usvi/getting_here/cruise-2005/STT-Nov-2005.php

Hope this helps. FT and I docked at Cruze Bay last spring. It was under construction but looked lik eit was goin gto be pretty nice when finished. I would not be surprised if the new shops, etc. are open now.

Have fun

Either way, it does not matter. As long as we get onboard, she can dock wherever she wants ;).

And, when I look out the window on Sunday morning, if I don't see her at Havensight, I'll know I need to go to Crown Bay.

And, if for some strange, inexplicable reason, a fog rolls in, and I can't see two feet past the window :eek: , I am sure that DisneyJen will fill us in at lunch and point us in the right direction! :p

Either way, it does not matter. As long as we get onboard, she can dock wherever she wants ;).

And, when I look out the window on Sunday morning, if I don't see her at Havensight, I'll know I need to go to Crown Bay.

And, if for some strange, inexplicable reason, a fog rolls in, and I can't see two feet past the window :eek: , I am sure that DisneyJen will fill us in at lunch and point us in the right direction! :p

BTW, we did get a bump up/upgrade to level 3. We will be occupying cabin 311, which is right next door to the owner's suite. So, I'll make sure to wave hello to all the little people staying in other, lesser cabins ;).

But, of course, I am sure the occupier of the Owner's Suite will be banging on our wall when he wants us to get him some caviar at 3 in the morning. :rolleyes:

Just follow the empty champagne and Red Stripe bottles to the ship Bill:D

We stayed on deck 3 last year and on deck 2 this year ... It will be interesting to see if I notice any huge difference ... I know we will have portholes instead of windows.

Jen,

Having been on all 3 decks over the years, I think I can safely predict that you'll notice little or no difference between residing on deck 2 and deck 3. They all have their own plusses and minuses, none of which outweigh the others. Our first time on 2, I thought the portholes would bug me but I don't think I ever noticed.

Thanks Ctbjr ... We weren't in our cabing enough last cruise for it to be a huge issue. I basically use the windows for a weather check in the morning. I also enjoy looking at the changing scenery while getting ready for dinner.

It will be interesting to see if I see any changes between SD 1 and SD 2.

Archived