Early flight time out of FLL

Just wondering if anyone has made a 10:00 a.m. out of Fort Lauderdale....

i won't stress myself out like that.. I came on vacation to relax, not worry the cruise about possibly missing my flight.. I'm sure people do, and if the conditions are right, you.. i won't take the chance..

I'm sure plenty of cruise passengers have made 10:00 am flights...but past history in no way predicts the future.

Delays happen, plans change...and if you want to try for that 10:00 am flight go for it. But be prepared with Plan B...know what your options are and don't expect special accommodations if the ship is late 'because you have a 10am flight'.

I have a flight out of FLL on the morning we disembark from the Zuiderdam next March that departs at 11:45am. That's about as early as I am comfortable with, primarily because I don't want to feel like I have to rush to get off the ship and get to the airport.

Wait, Donna you're going back on an Oasis-class ship???

I know!! Kasha's choice. Just the two of us going and she loved Oasis. For her, it's the best option as far as the shows and most importantly, the pools. Harmony $$ is insane - can't justify double the price for a few slides. I always book well in advance but this opportunity just came up so I'm struggling with the air. C mentioned you hadn't gotten your air for March?

Yup, Allure. Just don't want to hang around in FLL all day.

Yes, for Oasis-class ships, a 10am flight shouldn't be a problem at all. Many, many people (myself included) have made flights even earlier than that after disembarking Oasis/Allure. I'd still suggest self-disembarking early, before the lines to disembark and the lines at customs get long, even though that will likely leave you sitting around the airport for a while.

I know!! Kasha's choice. Just the two of us going and she loved Oasis. For her, it's the best option as far as the shows and most importantly, the pools. Harmony $$ is insane - can't justify double the price for a few slides. I always book well in advance but this opportunity just came up so I'm struggling with the air. C mentioned you hadn't gotten your air for March?

Gotcha.

Yeah we haven't booked our flights for March yet. The price tracking app I use is telling me to wait a little longer.

Gotcha.

Yeah we haven't booked our flights for March yet. The price tracking app I use is telling me to wait a little longer.

I am not good at waiting especially when it comes to booking flights. :) I figure if I book now I know what I'll get. If I wait, I'll probably get some flight going through Denver or making 2 stops or who knows what!! What app do you use?

I am not good at waiting especially when it comes to booking flights. :) I figure if I book now I know what I'll get. If I wait, I'll probably get some flight going through Denver or making 2 stops or who knows what!! What app do you use?

Haha.

Hopper is the app.

Just wondering if anyone has made a 10:00 a.m. out of Fort Lauderdale....

We were on the Navigator in March and had a 9:50 flight. Terminal 18? is much less efficient than the Oasis class terminals and we still had to wait at the airport gate for over an hour. We were in a taxi at 7:15 am after walking off and waiting in customs line for 30 minutes. We do have TSA precheck.