Current Breeze Nightly Shows/Playlist Productions

Singer4Him

Which ones are most popular? I haven't been to a Carnival show in ages. We might check on out on our cruise next week.

Any recommendations?

Have you signed up for the cruise critic meet and mingle? We're over 120. Should be fun.

As of 4 weeks ago, the Playlist shows were:

Motor City

88 Keys

Flick

Country Roads

Throw in Welcome Aboard, magician and Hasbro/Love & Marriage and that gives you all 7 nights.

I don't consider the Hasbro or Love and Marriage real shows and indeed most of the cruise lines do these separate from the main showroom in addition to their regular shows.

For instance on our recent cruise on Norwegian Escape they had the following shows:

Welcome Aboard Show

Oh What a Night: Frankie Valli review

After Midnight

On the record: The Brat Pack

Comedy & Magic of Harry Maurer

Supper Club Cabaret- Sharon Wilkins

But also had the following game shows:

Catch a Phrase game show

Newlywed not so Newlywed Game

Sing it if you know it game

And like Carnival ships they have a comedy club with shows:

Headliners Comedy Club shows at 7, 9 and 11pm.

Then if course they had the little bands that play in various bars and at least one type of late night dance party each night. They also had karaoke and one night a very amusing crew talent show in which various members of the regular crew not entertainment staff performed their "talents".

Only reason I responded to this post was because of the comment about Hasbro the game show counting is a show! Children enjoy Hasbro but some of us consider it pretty lame and I wouldn't call it an actual show.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Forums mobile app

Edited by Jana60

I don't consider the Hasbro or Love and Marriage real shows and indeed most of the cruise lines do these separate from the main showroom in addition to their regular shows.

For instance on our recent cruise on Norwegian Escape they had the following shows:

Welcome Aboard Show

Oh What a Night: Frankie Valli review

After Midnight

On the record: The Brat Pack

Comedy & Magic of Harry Maurer

Supper Club Cabaret- Sharon Wilkins

But also had the following game shows:

Catch a Phrase game show

Newlywed not so Newlywed Game

Sing it if you know it game

And like Carnival ships they have a comedy club with shows:

Headliners Comedy Club shows at 7, 9 and 11pm.

Then if course they had the little bands that play in various bars and at least one type of late night dance party each night. They also had karaoke and one night a very amusing crew talent show in which various members of the regular crew not entertainment staff performed their "talents".

Only reason I responded to this post was because of the comment about Hasbro the game show counting is a show! Children enjoy Hasbro but some of us consider it pretty lame and I wouldn't call it an actual show.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Forums mobile app

If only the op was going on the Escape....I wonder what the QMII has for entertainment....really:confused:

We are crushing this ship in May with my son and would be curious to find out what shows will be on there as well. How do I find this out? Thanks

I wouldn't worry about the specific shows. The Playlist Productions shows are all good, with Epic Rock being the show everyone loves the most. They are high tech choreographed shows, with great singers/dancers tho some are better than others at a specific genre. We really loved the shows on all 3 of the cruises we had with Playlist. We have seen some of the shows multiple times because we enjoyed them so much.

We really loved the shows on all 3 of the cruises we had with Playlist. We have seen some of the shows multiple times because we enjoyed them so much.

I totally agree! Of our last three cruises, two have been Playlist Productions and, IMHO, they were far better than the ones that we saw on the Dream last year!

We did an eight day aboard the Freedom in 2014 and those were the best that we've seen. We had late dining so we would go to the early show and then go catch the end of the late show as soon as we finished in he MDR! They were that good!!

Looking forward to checking these out next week.