Bidding for Haven/Upgrades

leeker13

Positive vibes you get the upgrade too, the summit rejects deserve some good tidings.

Someone on the roll call said rain all week. I,m really hoping that's not the case. ;p

The weather forecasts always say rain for the tropics. It might rain every day but usually for just a short time. I stopped checking the weather for the Caribbean long ago. :D

The weather forecasts always say rain for the tropics. It might rain every day but usually for just a short time. I stopped checking the weather for the Caribbean long ago. :D

Hope so too 😎

We deserve nice weather 😇

We were booked on Celebrity Summit for April 8th. The ship was having engine troubles for the last two months. Well Celebrity decided to pull the ship out completely to fix the problem, which we understand. However, they only gave us TWO weeks notice that our cruise was being cancelled. Therefore, it is hard for a lot of people to try and find something with only a two weeks notice during spring vacation/Easter time.

Wow, we were going to try another cruiseline and book the Summit for early May, but now glad we didn't! You'll love NCL!

Happy to say we got the haven spa suite upgrade for 4/8 sailing. I low balled the offer too and it said poor chance. Nice bit of good news.

We originally were on celebrity summit that canceled two weeks ago. Scrambling to find a cruise same dates. I didn't mind paying a little more as this cruise was less than celebrity.

Hopefully now I can relax after two weeks of hell of rebooking and flights.

It is obvious they are trying a Priceline type thing to maximize revenue. Wish they would just do free upgrades if the rooms don't sell.

I am glad that you got the upgrade. It is nice to turn something bad happening to us summit people to something positive.

I am still hoping hat I have a winning bid.

My husband has never done a Norwegain cruise, and I only have done a weekend cruise with Norwegian. Therefore, we are so excited with trying something new.

Guys I have a silly question . I'm here going through haven features and I see spa haven room (deluxe) only .. I have a haven spa nowhere does it say deluxe are these different rooms ?

Same room, just sometimes different label. We won upgrade to this suite on Getaway last month and loved it!! Enjoy!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Depending on how we feel, we may join the meet and greet. It's tough on the first sea day, I just want to veg!

Wishing all my summit travelers on the 4/8 sailing get the upgrade too. One more day. Will feel at rest once in the air tomorrow to Miami.

Louise and David scrivines

Depending on how we feel, we may join the meet and greet. It's tough on the first sea day, I just want to veg!

Wishing all my summit travelers on the 4/8 sailing get the upgrade too. One more day. Will feel at rest once in the air tomorrow to Miami.

Louise and David scrivines

Where are the details for this meet and greet ?

And yes only 2 more night before sailing

So I am having a bit of a dilemma. I have bids in on all Haven types for April 15 on the escape. I am currently in a Mid-ship balcony BC. If I dont get a Haven I would like to upgrade to a mini-suite. SO do I but a bid on that also? I would hate to miss out on a Haven because my mini-suite bid is accepted. Man, I wish there was a playbook to go by on this. The last month has been excruciating waiting to see if I win this thing. Anyone on here get the HAPPY emails today for this Saturdays sailing, and would you please share your winning bid?

Deluxe sleeps three that's only difference

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

i believe that is not true. i believe there are 2 rooms in the deluxe room for 1000 bucks more. evidence below:

also click to floor plan on this page and see 2 rooms. https://www.ncl.com/cruise-ship/escape/staterooms/Spa#ESCAPE_The_Haven_Deluxe_Spa_Suite_with_Balcony_H8_R-staterooms-gallery

video shows that the other spa room is much larger but the official NCL page doesnt ,even for escape.

i had never researched the Escape before today but i found this:

Haven Deluxe Spa Suite with Balcony

• OccupancyUp to 4 guests
  • Total Approx. Size309 sq ft
  • Balcony Size54 sq ft
  • Haven Spa Suite with Balcony

• [*]but the links on that page if the link works clearly show the deluxe room is bigger. caption of pic saysSit back in your Haven Deluxe Spa Suite Living Room but the pic of the regular spa is about what i stayed in on the Breakaway

i believe that is not true. i believe there are 2 rooms in the deluxe room for 1000 bucks more. evidence below:

also click to floor plan on this page and see 2 rooms. https://www.ncl.com/cruise-ship/escape/staterooms/Spa#ESCAPE_The_Haven_Deluxe_Spa_Suite_with_Balcony_H8_R-staterooms-gallery

video shows that the other spa room is much larger but the official NCL page doesnt ,even for escape.

i had never researched the Escape before today but i found this:

Haven Deluxe Spa Suite with Balcony

• OccupancyUp to 4 guests
  • Total Approx. Size309 sq ft
  • Balcony Size54 sq ft
  • Haven Spa Suite with Balcony

• [*]but the links on that page if the link works clearly show the deluxe room is bigger. caption of pic saysSit back in your Haven Deluxe Spa Suite Living Room but the pic of the regular spa is about what i stayed in on the Breakaway

Well of course they cost more as well

Well of course they cost more as well

yes but you said only diff between the 2 was the sleeping number. you are actually paying more for 2 rooms and ability to sleep more people.

but since the NCL site is actually very wrong and misleading, hard to figure that out

yes but you said only diff between the 2 was the sleeping number. you are actually paying more for 2 rooms and ability to sleep more people.

but since the NCL site is actually very wrong and misleading, hard to figure that out

I figured price was a given sorry

Received my email from NCL saying I did not receive upsell for this Saturday escape. We are in a mini suite with a large balcony and bid in the poor range for all haven suites except courtyard penthouse which we bid high fair borderlng on good. Thought we had a good chance with that one but you never know. I really miss the old upsell process of calling in. Hope some of you got what you wanted!!